Hollis - traumeel

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hollis,

I was wondering about your traumeel in emu oil potion...I am interested

in trying this as I am pregnant and can't use any of the steroids or

creams I was using, and I already love emu. I bought some traumeel

tablets, but there are only 60 in a bottle...are you using 10 every

single time you apply, or does 10 make up multiple applications?

Melinda

Melinda,Hmmm. . . my bottle has 100 tablets. Must be different sizes.The ten tablets are for making up one batch -- which will last quite a while.Just be sure to grind them very, very, very finely; otherwise you'll be left with little sharp pieces which are NOT crotch-friendly, believe me! A mortarand pestle would probably be easiest, but my method is to put the 10 tablets in a ceramic cereal bowl, break them down with a metal spoon, and then smoosh/rub the pieces against the sides over and over until they're turned into an extremely fine powder. Add to 1 oz. emu oil and store in a glass jar. Per 's directions,i apply a fingertipful (my term, not hers) to my vulva 3x/day.Hope this works for you. Tell me how it goes!HollisHollis, I was wondering about your traumeel in emu oil potion...I am interested in trying this as I am pregnant and can't use any of the steroids or creams I was using, and I already love emu. I bought some traumeel tablets, but there are only 60 in a bottle...are you using 10 every single time you apply, or does 10 make up multiple applications? Melinda