RemedySpot.com

Books to Buy for VVS, Vaginal Infections, Hormones and PFD

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I like 'The V Book' by G. , M.D.

I don't have it, but for hormones 'Screaming to be Heard", by I think Viliet. There is an older one and a newer one. The newer one says something like screaming to be heard, doctors still ignore. The older one doesn't have the word 'still' in the title.

The Yeast Connection Handbook by (?) Crook. Not sure of the first name.

Sherri

-------------- Original message -------------- > DO any of you ladies have any suggestions as to which books are > knowledgable, easy to read and helpful? Thanks in advance! > > ~~ > > > > **IF REPLYING TO THIS POST, PLEASE REMOVE ORIGINAL POST, > Thanks for your cooperation! ** > > ***

Guest guest

The V book is definitely an easy read - Screaming to be Heard is huge

and I have had a hard time getting through it but it is good

information.

Melinda

Guest guest

bayareaprincess23 wrote: >>>>>>DO any of you ladies have any suggestions as to which books are knowledgable, easy to read and helpful? Thanks in advance! My all time favorite, though VERY long: "Screaming to be Heard", hormone connections women suspect but their doctors still ignore" - Excellent book! I LOVE Dr. Vliet...she is a major advocate for women and explains in detail hormonal connections to pain! A Headache in the Pelvis - Wise/ Rodney - very good book for pelvic floor dysfunction! The V.Book - - has great drawings and good info on vaginal infections and vulvar pain. I just ordered:

The Trigger Point Therapy Workbook by Clair Davies...it has great reviews on Amazon. Hope this helps.... ;) ~Chelle

Guest guest

Agree with these as well. The Headache in Pelvis book is very good. Doing a search online, I see it's now in it's 4th Edition. I have the 3rd Edition. http://www.pelvicpainhelp.com/ My all time favorite, though VERY long: "Screaming to be Heard", hormone connections women suspect but their doctors still ignore" - Excellent book! I LOVE Dr. Vliet...she is a major advocate for women and explains in detail hormonal connections to pain! A Headache in the Pelvis - Wise/ Rodney - very good book for pelvic floor dysfunction! The V.Book -

- has great drawings and good info on vaginal infections and vulvar pain. I just ordered: The Trigger Point Therapy Workbook by Clair Davies...it has great reviews on Amazon. Hope this helps.... ;) ~Chelle

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.