RemedySpot.com

Re: muscle spasm pain?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

So, about a year and a half ago, I was having some pain. I was just sure, positive that it was my nerve. I wouldn't work on it because you're not supposed to manipulate nerves. So I went to Denver to see if a PT could help me. I went to a PT who I had gone to before thinking that surely she had educated herself on PN. She had no idea what it was. Then I went to another PT who was supposed to be good and she didn't have a clue either. Charlie said don't worry about it, just go to San Fran, just go to the best. So I did and in about thirty seconds said that it was my coccygeus muscle and that my nerve wasn't sensitive at all. I came home and worked on

it and it went away. Anyway, just to tell you that I don't think you can really tell the difference.

love, Molly

Re: muscle spasm pain?

It will feel like someone is punching you sometimes. I feltthis myself not too long ago when I got stressed about somethinga while back.Kristy :)____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. http://tools. search.yahoo. com/newsearch/ category. php?category= shopping

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Molly,

If one is fine tuned to their body they can tell the difference.

I can. Glad that you found something to help you.

Kristy :)