RemedySpot.com

New HERE!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi,I have done the Yeast Connection Diet. I also took an antifungal that they talk about in the book called Nystatin oral powder that I mixed with water and drank 2 times a day. It took 4 months of the diet and I woke up one day and my burning and itching were gone! I then started eating the old way and it came back. I have to watch what I eat everyday so I do not have burning and itching. I also have used Yeast Arrest Boric Acid Suppositories and they work great for me. When I was on that diet, my burning, itching went away and my face cleared up. I had some toenail fungus that also went away. I brought the book THE YEAST CONNECTION HANDBOOK into my doctor and begged for the nystatin. It explains in there how much to take and what it is. Also I got my hormones tested and they said I was normal but on the low side of Testosterone and DHEA. I knew I felt lousy and said the LOW side of normal was not normal for me! SO they gave me bioidentical testosterone cream and I take DHEA and it really helped with my energy level.

Try keeping a food diary and write down your symptoms everyday. You may find that a certain food is triggering it. Coffee gives me vulvar burning. Cow's milk makes my stomach blow up like a balloon.

Some have stopped eating gluten and their burning has gone away. Also keeping regular helps me.Feel free to write with questions. I worked in a health food store for 2 years to learn more about healthy eating and how what you eat can affect your health.

BlueeberriCreate a Home Theater Like the Pros. Watch the video on AOL Home.

Guest guest

Hello there,

I am 27, married with four children. I have just started having symptoms of

vulvodynia. I

have had chronic yeast infections for the past year. Ever since having my last

baby. I think it

is due to the three rounds of antibiotics they gave me during my labor.

I have an appointment with the Doc next week. I am hoping they can tell me

something. I

am doing the Yeast Connection Diet right now. It is very hard!! I started it on

Sunday and

have noticed my symptoms are getting worse. I am hoping that is a good sign

that it is

working and the candida is dying off. Has anyone done this??

Can I get some advice on what to ask the Doctor, and what tests to ask for? I

don't want this

to get out of control!!

Please HELP! I am scared and I tend to get overly anxious about such things.

Thanks!!

Rebekah

Guest guest

Hi Rebekah, I can relate to your story. I was diagnosed with vestibulitis after multiple yeast infections. I am almost 8 weeks pregnant with second child and cant seem to get rid of my yeast overgrowth. Before I got pregnant I was taking a supplement called Candex. It masked all my symptoms so when I found out I was pregnant and stopped taking it..my yeast came back. Now I am dealing with this while being pregnant. It is frustrating. I started the Yeast Connection Diet strictly for 5 days and couldnt take it anymore. I couldnt get rid of the emptiness my stomach felt all of the time. I was losing too much weight and didnt think the diet was healthy for me or the baby. So, I am still following it but have added some low carb items for fullness. I think it will be easier to follow not being pregnant. I just felt so nauseated all of the

time. Check with your Dr. for Nystatin or Nizoral to help combat the yeast. Also, add probotic and acidopholis supplements. Hope this helps. Debbie, 31 Rebekah wrote: Hello there,I am 27, married with four children. I have just started having symptoms of vulvodynia. I have had chronic yeast infections for the past year. Ever since having my last baby. I think it is due to the three rounds of

antibiotics they gave me during my labor. I have an appointment with the Doc next week. I am hoping they can tell me something. I am doing the Yeast Connection Diet right now. It is very hard!! I started it on Sunday and have noticed my symptoms are getting worse. I am hoping that is a good sign that it is working and the candida is dying off. Has anyone done this??Can I get some advice on what to ask the Doctor, and what tests to ask for? I don't want this to get out of control!!Please HELP! I am scared and I tend to get overly anxious about such things.Thanks!!Rebekah

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Guest guest

I did a yeast elimination diet and had a TON of discharge and icky

symptoms - you always get worse before you get better, because the

yeast is dying off and exiting the body. Stick with it!

Melinda