RemedySpot.com

Re: Candida Diet Easy Cooking Ideas

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Here is a list of food ideas:

-Rib eye steak with steamed broccoli, a baked potato with a little REAL butter, salt and pepper.

-Baked Salmon with olive oil, garlic and seasonings, grilled asparagus, brown rice.

-Home made chicken Tenders-make with tapioca flour, seasonings, fry on stove in canola oil.

-Garlic Pasta made with rice pasta, heat up olive oil, mince garlic, salt/pepper, pour over pasta. Chop up grilled chicken(grill fresh yourself). Put Grilled Chicken over pasta. Fresh steamed green beans on the side.

-Meatloaf made with rice cereal instead of bread crumbs-Fruit sweetened ketchup on top, smashed potatoes smashed with salt, pepper, a little real butter, steamed peas on the side.

-Plain oatmeal sweetened with STevia powder or Xilitol, topped with chopped walnuts (full of omega 3s)

-Ham Omelet-Eggs, red bell pepper, green onion, Hormel Natural Choice Ham sliced. Salt, pepper. Serve with yeast free sugar free toast from FRENCH MEADOW BAKERY. They have a web site.

-Hamburger and Rosemary Garlic Fries no bun. Cook hamburger with salt, pepper. Grill onions in olive oil. Top burger with Onions, Use Muir Glen Fruit Sweetened Ketchup. Cut up fresh potatoes into wedges. Put into bowl and pour olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper, toss to coat. Bake on baking sheet in oven at 350.

-Spaghetti and Meatballs-Rice spaghetti (undercook it falls apart fast). Use premade sugar free preservative free spaghetti sauce. Add extra basil, oregeno. Make meatballs with burger and rice cereal. Serve with lettuce salad with DREWS 0 sugar Italian garlic dressing. I know it has vinegar but it seemed ok to spluge on this, it had no sugar or no artificial sweeteners. OR use olive oil on the salad with seasonings.

After I was on the diet awhile I added canola mayonaisse to make:Egg salad-Hard boiled eggs, dill weed, organic mustard, salt, pepper, canola mayo. I ate it with BLUE DIAMOND almond crackers in the plain flavor. They are delicious.

Chicken Salad-Chopped cooked fresh chicken breast, onion, celery, salt, pepper, canola mayo. Serve on bed of lettuce.

Potato Salad-Cooked potatoes with skins on, celery, hard boiled eggs, onion, organic mustard, canola mayonaisse. Add radishes if you like.

Broccoli Bacon Salad-A family favorite. Fresh chopped broccoli, raisins, red onions, nitrate free bacon, sunflower seeds. Dressing: Canola mayonaisse, a bit of salt, pepper, sweeten with Stevia powder instead of sugar, mix. Toss over broccoli mixture. Serve. A real treat when you are on this diet. I know raisins are not permissable. I would make this after being on the diet awhile. then the raisins did not seem to bother me if it was an occasional treat.

I have more ideas, but this was a few so you realize that there ARE THINGS TO EAT on this DIET.

BlueeberriCreate a Home Theater Like the Pros. Watch the video on AOL Home.