RemedySpot.com

homeopathic appt

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I had a homeopathic workup today., the dr I have been seeing is very knowledgeable about pelvic floor/pudendal neuralgia issues. She asked me a ton of questions and gave me this little cup of a bunch of homeopathic meds in it. Im sure some of it was hypericum, but she said it should help any burning and calm the muscle spasms. I will keep ya all posted.

I am to have a follow-up in 2 weeks. She told me to increase my magnesium and to purchase a footstool for infront of the toilet when I go. Its supposed to help everything come out better:) lol

Its interesting while waiting to see her she has a ton of books and I was paging thru a few.

One said that heavy metal - mercury depletes your magnesium levels and I tested very high on my hair analysis with mercury.

She has treated successfully women that had pn/pelvic issues so I want to see how this works.

C Create a Home Theater Like the Pros. Watch the video on AOL Home.

Guest guest

Hi ,

A girlfriend recommended her, she was going thru the whole cancer thing, so I figured hey it can't hurt. I am in Pa.

CCreate a Home Theater Like the Pros. Watch the video on AOL Home.

Guest guest

Hi Carolyn, sounds very interesting! How do you find a doctor like that? Where is the one you saw? Thanks, Carolyn52192@... wrote: I had a homeopathic workup today., the dr I have been seeing is very knowledgeable about pelvic floor/pudendal neuralgia issues. She asked me a ton of questions and gave me this little cup of a bunch of homeopathic meds in it. Im sure some of it was hypericum, but she said it should

help any burning and calm the muscle spasms. I will keep ya all posted. I am to have a follow-up in 2 weeks. She told me to increase my magnesium and to purchase a footstool for infront of the toilet when I go. Its supposed to help everything come out better:) lol Its interesting while waiting to see her she has a ton of books and I was paging thru a few. One said that heavy metal - mercury depletes your magnesium levels and I tested very high on my hair analysis with mercury. She has treated successfully women that had pn/pelvic issues so I want to see how this works. C Create

a Home Theater Like the Pros. Watch the video on AOL Home.

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.