RemedySpot.com

RE: Estrace to Chelle/estadiol v estriol

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I think it's just wonderful to have such a great support group out there. It's so great to know that we aren't alone. Is there anyone out here who has vulvar lichen sclerosis? I think I could really use a friend. I'm sitting here writing this and it's really hitting home for me. I've known about this since January and to tell you honestly I was in shock. I had a bad experience with the Clobetasol Propionate Cream and the ointment. I'm on no treatment as of the second week of January. I've really tried hard to get this out of my mind. I guess I kind of just blotted everything out. I try hard to forget the fact that I have this disease and then reality sets in. It's here to stay and not just some kind of bad dream. All of this has left my emotions all over the place. I'm waiting for an appointment to see Dr. in Boston. There is no where to run and hide. I guess I need to face this headon. How the heck does one do this? I want to take a negative and turn it into a positive but how? I hope my feelings are normal...

'

To: VulvarDisorders From: jkovak@...Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 14:48:57 -0700Subject: Re: Estrace to Chelle/estadiol v estriol

This raises an interesting topic. Estrace contains estradial,the strongest of the three estrogens. For those who want or feelthey need some E for topical skin healing, but are not lowsystemicaly, estriol might be an option. It has been used foryears in Europe.Just a thought--Janet --- blueeberri (AT) aol (DOT) com wrote:> I think it is great that you are spreading the word on estrace> because it > has helped lots of women, but we also need to keep in mind> that not everyone > needs it. I am low FREE testosterone and seem to have enough> estrogen. Windows Live Hotmail is giving away Zunes. Enter for your chance to win.

Guest guest

Sue,

I didn't even think to tell you this - there's a whole yahoo group just

for Lichen Sclerosus and it's amazing! You gotta join us! =) I have

Lichen planus, which is closely related.

Melinda