RemedySpot.com

Re: Uploaded my photo to the group....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

WhooHoo Chelle....

awwwhhhh great photo hon...beautiful smile, as big as your heart.

Soooo glad you put one in, you look just about how I imagined you

and even prettier. ;) That was nice to go back too and scroll thru some of

our other members, it's been a while since I've been there.

Thank YOU. I hope others do as well.

WOW, I had no idea it's been since '01 you've been with us.

talk about time flying. Where'd it go? :)

Hugs honDee~

Uploaded my photo to the group....

Hi guys,

I added my photo to the 'Group Photo Album' on the homepage. I figured it was long overdue seeing as how I've been a member since '01 - LOL!

Anyway, I think it's nice to see the face behind the email address... *grin* - anybody else willing to add their pic, too? Hugs, Chelle

Guest guest

Beautiful! I will have to find a decent one some day and add it!! Chelle wrote: Hi guys, I added my photo to the 'Group Photo Album' on the homepage. I figured it was long overdue seeing as how I've been a member since '01 - LOL! Anyway, I think it's nice to see the face behind the email address... *grin* - anybody else willing to add their pic, too? Hugs, Chelle

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Guest guest

Chelle, you are as beautiful as you are kind. (I can't see an option to add a picture.) P wrote: Beautiful! I will have to find a decent one some day and add it!! Chelle <elliottmag (AT) yahoo (DOT) com> wrote: Hi guys, I added my photo to the 'Group Photo Album' on the homepage. I

figured it was long overdue seeing as how I've been a member since '01 - LOL! Anyway, I think it's nice to see the face behind the email address... *grin* - anybody else willing to add their pic, too? Hugs, Chelle Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Guest guest

HI Blueeberri...

At the top or bottom it should say 'add photo' 'after' you've opened the MEMBERS PHOTOS .... I hope you can do it.

OH OH... I just noticed something.. Ummm hum....Never mind......

I went into the administration end of our group & apparently it was set to where only the owner or moderators could download photos, I just changed it, so it 'should' be ok now... DUH... give it a try, I hope that's all it was. ;)

I may have done that long ago (I can't recall) where a photo needed permission, maybe thinking we didn't want some spam or some junk photos put up. Should be ok now, give it a try again.

Dee ~

Re: Uploaded my photo to the group....

I can not see an option to add a picture either...

Blueeberri

Create a Home Theater Like the Pros. Watch the video on AOL Home.