RemedySpot.com

need help

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I have been reading this site for a while. But I never really posted much. I have some type of inflammatory/vulvodynia, things have been stable until taking azithromsx for a sinus infection, this is day 5 of 10. The only thing I tolerate for yeast is sporanox...tonight of course a lot of pain and I question yeast....can't sleep etc.but antibiotics can cause pain for me. I am thinking of taking a sporanox tonight to avoid a worsening yeast thing...but know from past it is always better to have a diagnosis...I am not thinking straight as the anxiety of knowing the pain cycle I could start is making me anxious. Any suggestions? We live in rural montana.

Thanks, Sharon Planning your summer road trip? Check out AOL Travel Guides.

Guest guest

I just looked up zithromax and the usual dose for sinus infection is for three

days, not ten days. How is your sinus infection doing. Is it gone or is it

still there. You may have a yeast infection.

See:

http://www.pdrhealth.com/drugs/rx/rx-mono.aspx?contentFileName=Zit1499.html & cont\

entName=Zithromax & contentId=658

Ora

>I have been reading this site for a while.? But I never really posted much.? I

have some type of inflammatory/vulvodynia, things have been stable until taking

azithromsx for a sinus infection, this is day 5 of 10.? The only thing I

tolerate for yeast is sporanox...tonight of course a lot of pain and I question

yeast....can't sleep etc.but antibiotics can cause pain for me.? I am thinking

of taking a sporanox tonight to avoid a worsening yeast thing...but know from

past it is always better to have a diagnosis...I am not thinking straight as the

anxiety of knowing the pain cycle I could start is making me anxious.? Any

suggestions?? We live in rural montana.

>Thanks, Sharon?

Guest guest

I took 250 mg for 5 days. I took the sporanox last night, feel horrible from it, but helped the burning. I guess I will just lie low for a while. Thanks Sharon

Re: need help

See:

http://www.pdrhealth.com/drugs/rx/rx-mono.aspx?contentFileName=Zit1499.html & contentName=Zithromax & contentId=658

Ora

>I have been reading this site for a while.? But I never really posted much.? I have some type of inflammatory/vulvodynia, things have been stable until taking azithromsx for a sinus infection, this is day 5 of 10.? The only thing I tolerate for yeast is sporanox...tonight of course a lot of pain and I question yeast....can't sleep etc.but antibiotics can cause pain for me.? I am thinking of taking a sporanox tonight to avoid a worsening yeast thing...but know from past it is always better to have a diagnosis...I am not thinking straight as the anxiety of knowing the pain cycle I could start is making me anxious.? Any suggestions?? We live in rural montana.

>Thanks, Sharon?

Planning your summer road trip? Check out AOL Travel Guides.

Guest guest

Hi Sharon,Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Something I have found that work GREAT for yeast (better than prescription yeast meds, but found in health food stores), is Candex. It kills off yeast naturally, you can take it everyday. I take it fr a week at a time when I feel yeast infection coming on, and it always works.anyway, hope you feel better.nicoleTo: VulvarDisorders From: sbcmt@...Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 06:38:03 -0400Subject: Re: need help

I took 250 mg for 5 days. I took the sporanox last night, feel horrible from it, but helped the burning. I guess I will just lie low for a while. Thanks Sharon

See:

http://www.pdrhealth.com/drugs/rx/rx-mono.aspx?contentFileName=Zit1499.html & contentName=Zithromax & contentId=658

Ora

>I have been reading this site for a while.? But I never really posted much.? I have some type of inflammatory/vulvodynia, things have been stable until taking azithromsx for a sinus infection, this is day 5 of 10.? The only thing I tolerate for yeast is sporanox...tonight of course a lot of pain and I question yeast....can't sleep etc.but antibiotics can cause pain for me.? I am thinking of taking a sporanox tonight to avoid a worsening yeast thing...but know from past it is always better to have a diagnosis...I am not thinking straight as the anxiety of knowing the pain cycle I could start is making me anxious.? Any suggestions?? We live in rural montana.

>Thanks, Sharon?

Windows Live Hotmail is giving away Zunes. Enter for your chance to win.

Guest guest

Thanks

See:

Ora

>Thanks, Sharon?

Windows Live Hotmail is giving away Zunes. Enter for your chance to win.