RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: PT therapy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Chelle! What an amazing husband you have to do this for you! My PT asked my husband to come just once and he would not. I recently tried a new PT that my doctor suggested and she didn't know what skin rolling was! I never went back. Anyway, hats off to your man! : )) Chelle wrote: Hi , skin rolling is very painful but can be very beneficial and productive. The fact that you found it painful can be very informative. I

don't have access to a PT in my area who is updated in the latest techniques, so my husband and I drove to Chicago to see Rhonda Kotarinos last fall. I call her the "Bionic Woman" - I ended up bruised from my visits with her. I saw her for 3 - two hour a day sessions while my husband filmed them. He learned everything he could and works on me at home. Many women these days have truly improved through PT for vulvar pain. I know it's so tough where all of this gets so expensive, but learn what you can, and you can work on yourself at home, too. Do you have anyone that could help you? Hang in there....Hugs, Chelle PS - The skin rolling will hurt less and less the more it's done and the tissue isn't so restricted anymore.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.