RemedySpot.com

Re: need help - Sharon

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Sharon, so sorry to hear you are in so much pain.... that STINKS! Until you determine for sure whether or not you have a yeast infection - I have a thought for you, have you tried an antihistamine to calm down those irritated tissues? What about a bath with Aveeno? Antihistamines were the first thing I came across that took away the constant raw vulvar irritation - years ago. They can be a true 'friend' when the inflammation is high. I don't take one constantly anymore...but at times I take Benadryl, and for years used Hydroxyzine (generic Rx for Vistaril). Hope you find relief soon... Hugs, Chelle

Guest guest

I unfortunatally feel and am experiencing the same pain lately as so Sharron is. I am calling an OBGYN on Mon. and a yeast infection is being stubborn along with my vestibulitis so I'm twice as inflamed and dark red. I HURT SO BAD!, but I refuse to stay down. I try to go on with life and stay active.

Tina.

Re: need help - Sharon

Hi Sharon, so sorry to hear you are in so much pain.... that STINKS! Until you determine for sure whether or not you have a yeast infection - I have a thought for you, have you tried an antihistamine to calm down those irritated tissues? What about a bath with Aveeno? Antihistamines were the first thing I came across that took away the constant raw vulvar irritation - years ago. They can be a true 'friend' when the inflammation is high.

I don't take one constantly anymore...but at times I take Benadryl, and for years used Hydroxyzine (generic Rx for Vistaril). Hope you find relief soon... Hugs, Chelle