RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: the circle of life

Rate this topic

Guest guest

May ... I've been reading about your niece/baby. I don't know how severe her depression is but she sure has the baby to chase the blues away. How sweet. She sounds like a wonderful little mom.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

the circle of life> > > > i have been very busy with my new great nephew,> eli waite. he was born on tues at 10.35pm. my 22yr> neice debs is on her own with no mother or partner.> her father lives more than 10hrs away and left her> mother when she was four anyway to create a new family.> > she went through most of her labour in her own home> alone and her friend came in at the right time and > went to hospital with her. i was the first visitor> the next day and also collected her from hospital> and took them home fri. today she wanted to take her > son to my mothers and thats what we done.> > debs is a pretty prickly person and its been hard for> us to help her. she wouldn't let us be with her during> her labour or let us get her house ready. she moved> in three months ago and managed to create a wee comfy > home. the father has visited and will be around but > despite us all dropping in, she is on her own.> > she has humbled me in her joy at her boy. she is > breast feeding on demand and never has him out of > her arms but for a wee girl who lost her mum at 15> i think she deserves to indulge herself a bit. she > is bursting with so much love and delight.> > joyce of course has never been far from my thoughts> since she passed and especially the last few days.> one soul leaves and another joins the fray.> > kerry, thank you for reporting on joyce's memorial.> it helps us come to terms with her leaving. you did > a very good job. i am glad lucien was comforted by > our experiences of joyce. > > mary-beth, your words regarding joyce were perfect.> > i am so delighted to hear that kerry and leanne met and were> together. both very special people, especially to me.> > love to everyone, this very specific september.> > may, scotland>

May... I guess I'm the same way...I love reading about families...........

Take care.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

the circle of life> > > > > > > > > > > > i have been very busy with my new great nephew,> > > eli waite. he was born on tues at 10.35pm. my 22yr> > > neice debs is on her own with no mother or partner.> > > her father lives more than 10hrs away and left her> > > mother when she was four anyway to create a new family.> > > > > > she went through most of her labour in her own home> > > alone and her friend came in at the right time and > > > went to hospital with her. i was the first visitor> > > the next day and also collected her from hospital> > > and took them home fri. today she wanted to take her > > > son to my mothers and thats what we done.> > > > > > debs is a pretty prickly person and its been hard for> > > us to help her. she wouldn't let us be with her during> > > her labour or let us get her house ready. she moved> > > in three months ago and managed to create a wee comfy > > > home. the father has visited and will be around but > > > despite us all dropping in, she is on her own.> > > > > > she has humbled me in her joy at her boy. she is > > > breast feeding on demand and never has him out of > > > her arms but for a wee girl who lost her mum at 15> > > i think she deserves to indulge herself a bit. she > > > is bursting with so much love and delight.> > > > > > joyce of course has never been far from my thoughts> > > since she passed and especially the last few days.> > > one soul leaves and another joins the fray.> > > > > > kerry, thank you for reporting on joyce's memorial.> > > it helps us come to terms with her leaving. you did > > > a very good job. i am glad lucien was comforted by > > > our experiences of joyce. > > > > > > mary-beth, your words regarding joyce were perfect.> > > > > > i am so delighted to hear that kerry and leanne met and were> > > together. both very special people, especially to me.> > > > > > love to everyone, this very specific september.> > > > > > may, scotland> > >> >>