RemedySpot.com

Re: Please listen carefully everyone...................

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Lou, I do understand about the walking. The longest walk I do is into Church on Sundays.I haven't walked a grocery store for over two years. Wal-Mart is my shopping unless is here. She called the other day and ask me if I wanted to go to a movie. Well I haven't been to a movie for YEARS.. Scary thought. Have you turned your 02 up enough? Today I was trying to clean my bathroom and had to turn it up to 9LI don't care about the number as long as I can keep on doing what I want--to a degree.. I just have to remind myself SLOW< SLOW DOWN. So hard to do.Don't be afraid of to much 02, not enough is the problem. Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  When I go out with Earl to the store, I can walk to the car, get in, get out by myself with my small helios carrier on wheels (very lightweight)also fits companion. I can even drive if I feel up to it, but haven't lately. What I am trying to tell you all is that when I go out to eat, I can walk in and sit down, get up, and leave, walk to the car slowly.I am telling you that I can NOT walk anywhere away from my home without an electric cart. They have them in Walmart and large stores or malls sometimes. I haven't been to a mall in over a year. I only go to Walmart shopping with Earl or as they have the electric cart. I could NOT shop without it, not even 10 feet. Now this is what it is and I can not walk at all without the electric cart in any store. Our Kroger's has nice ones too across the street from here, but I can not walk there. Earl has to drive me there, until I get my cataract surgery I am not driving anymore. Shouldn't be too long before I have the surgery. It is just too dangerous now for me and others.So, Joyce Dalton's daughter, Gretchen just emailed me wanting to make sure I knew about her Mother's passing, because of the Jacquielawson cards I had been sending her. I stopped sending her cards during this last couple of weeks or so. I did reply to her note and thanked her for HER and her Mother's life that has bonded her to all of us forever and ever. Joyce helped me a lot too and now she is loving all of it, isn't she! I loved her too!!! Sweet beautiful woman and family.I LOVE YOU THIS DAYMARY LOUIPF - 02