RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: ANOTHER THOUGHT

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hey Bruce ... that's a good idea...alternating cannulas! Makes sense to me. If I get a tender spot, I will remember this and switch out for awhile.

How are you feeling?

I need to tackle the job of getting party pictures in my computer. Will try for tomorrow.

Lysa hired a trio of gals to sing for me! They are called the "Ta-Daa Gals" and they are really good. I was so surprised when they walked into the back yard and asked me to sit down and began to sing! Now I can't even remember a word!

Lysa gave them little tidbits of information about me and they turned them into a "song". I really felt special.

Especially when they told Lysa I surely did not look 70! They were expecting an "older" woman. What fun.

Well, later. Be good to you.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: ANOTHER THOUGHT

Sher/MLThe point is to get the air in and really doesn't matter how you do it.Cannulas, Masks, other weird combinations, up, down, with Helios you canadd left, right, or both...I am one who follows the old shoe rule, except on cannulas. You knowwhen you were told it was best for your feet to rotate shoes and notwear the same pair all the time? Well, I use different cannulas, turnthem down and then up. For me, while I have those cannulas methods I usemost, I think the variation makes them touch me differently and blow theair in differently and keeps any spot from getting tender. The one timeI has a tender spot, I just used some Ayr and switched cannulas to hitdifferently and all was fine.> >> > The tubing doesn't touch my nose at all if you set it right between> > your upper lip and nose. Still getting lots of oxygen, and it feels> SO> > GOOD.> > mlp> >>