RemedySpot.com

Re: I need some HELP!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sher

Locate your cursor just at the top of the tool bar anywhere along the

page. You have it right when an arrow appears. Then click and hold it

and you can drag up or down to change the size of the tool bar. So while

you have the button held just move it down back to normal size.

>

> Some how I screwed up the task bar across the bottom of the screen

from start to clock. It's twice as high and the icons are one over the

other rather than in a straight line.

> In trying to fix it I've made matters worse.

> Can anyone direct me to how to " get back to " the regular task bar

across the bottom?

> Thanks!

>

>

>

> MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.

> Nasturtiums

> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

>

Bruce... oh I know that one but it doesn't work.

I have to put my cursor on the very bottom of the screen and click for the task bar to come up. Then on one end is start and the opposite is like this;

2:37 PM

icons........ Wednesday

everything used to be on one continuous line. Now everything looks "weird".

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

SherLocate your cursor just at the top of the tool bar anywhere along thepage. You have it right when an arrow appears. Then click and hold itand you can drag up or down to change the size of the tool bar. So whileyou have the button held just move it down back to normal size.>> Some how I screwed up the task bar across the bottom of the screenfrom start to clock. It's twice as high and the icons are one over theother rather than in a straight line.> In trying to fix it I've made matters worse.> Can anyone direct me to how to "get back to" the regular task baracross the bottom?> Thanks!>>>> MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.> Nasturtiums> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!>

I have to put my cursor on the very bottom of the screen and click for the task bar to come up. Then on one end is start and the opposite is like this;

icons........ Wednesday

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

SherLocate your cursor just at the top of the tool bar anywhere along thepage. You have it right when an arrow appears. Then click and hold itand you can drag up or down to change the size of the tool bar. So whileyou have the button held just move it down back to normal size.>> Some how I screwed up the task bar across the bottom of the screenfrom start to clock. It's twice as high and the icons are one over theother rather than in a straight line.> In trying to fix it I've made matters worse.> Can anyone direct me to how to "get back to" the regular task baracross the bottom?> Thanks!>>>> MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.> Nasturtiums> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!>

icons........ Wednesday

I already tried that...I'm using XP .

You may just be able to grab the top end of the newly enlarged taskbar with a mouse click and pull it back down. Should work. Mostly it depends on which flavor of Windows you are running. SIn Breathe-Support , "Sher Bauman" wrote:>> Some how I screwed up the task bar across the bottom of the screen from start to clock. It's twice as high and the icons are one over the other rather than in a straight line.> In trying to fix it I've made matters worse.> Can anyone direct me to how to "get back to" the regular task bar across the bottom?> Thanks!> > > > MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR. > Nasturtiums> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!>

Yep, with XP, that should work. Try holding your mouth right,

sometimes that helps as well. Remember people pay me for this kind

of advice. LOL

S

> >

> > Some how I screwed up the task bar across the bottom of the

screen

> from start to clock. It's twice as high and the icons are one

over

> the other rather than in a straight line.

> > In trying to fix it I've made matters worse.

> > Can anyone direct me to how to " get back to " the regular task

bar

> across the bottom?

> > Thanks!

> >

> >

> >

> > MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.

> > Nasturtiums

> > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

> >

>