RemedySpot.com

Peggy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Its "Left Behind" by Jerry B. & Tim Lahaye there are 12 books and I am so hooked. I am afraid I'll finish them to fast. They are based on the book of Revelations. Really good writing. Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  Peggy ...  what series are you reading?  MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.   NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! Re: PeggyJane, MB put the captions on the pictures.. I thought she did a good job..�I am glad you are resting. I have hurt my low back somehow so I am just�on a heating pad reading.I am on the 4th book in a series of 12.The bad part of this is once I start reading thats all I want to do�until I'm done.. LOL�Take Care of You, Much love and HUGS.Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida, �IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels�who lift us to our feet,�when our wings�have trouble remembering how to fly."�Good Morning, Peggy!I got up about 9:00.� I always wait until goes out the door to go to work.� She must of gotten up late this morning because she skipped breakfast.� Only Eddie's cereal bowl was dirty in the sink and none were in the dishwasher.� is still having trouble getting herself up but it is up to her and not me!!!!I saw all the pictures posted in the new picture section.� I liked your captions that went with the pictures.� We had a lot of fun shooting that gun, didn't we!!!!After a day of washing clothes, I went out to eat supper and met me and then we went to the grocery store and filled up gas in my car.� WE were mostly out of everything here at home and then after we got home, we had forgotten several things - OD takes over all the time!!!I got new CPAP supplies yesterday (by mail) and I am thinking of maybe changing to that company in Chattanooga for my oxygen.� I spole with them about it yesterday and found out that they are renting out POCs, but I am glad that I have my own available to use any time.� Besides, I would not go away very long on a trip to warrant renting one.� Then if I am out of liquid, I can use my own POC.Take care, Princess Peggy!���Love & Toodles!Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl

Jane,

I captioned those pictures. I was feeling silly. It looks like y'all had such fun! I'm still green with envy!!

Beth-Moderator

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 06/08

Peggy

Good Morning, Peggy!

I got up about 9:00. I always wait until goes out the door to go to work. She must of gotten up late this morning because she skipped breakfast. Only Eddie's cereal bowl was dirty in the sink and none were in the dishwasher. is still having trouble getting herself up but it is up to her and not me!!!!

I saw all the pictures posted in the new picture section. I liked your captions that went with the pictures. We had a lot of fun shooting that gun, didn't we!!!!

After a day of washing clothes, I went out to eat supper and met me and then we went to the grocery store and filled up gas in my car. WE were mostly out of everything here at home and then after we got home, we had forgotten several things - OD takes over all the time!!!

I got new CPAP supplies yesterday (by mail) and I am thinking of maybe changing to that company in Chattanooga for my oxygen. I spole with them about it yesterday and found out that they are renting out POCs, but I am glad that I have my own available to use any time. Besides, I would not go away very long on a trip to warrant renting one. Then if I am out of liquid, I can use my own POC.

Take care, Princess Peggy!

Love & Toodles!

Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl

Peggy,

Well, Beth did a great job of putting captions under the pictures. Thanks, MB!

I thought you had already read all 12 of those books. When my church library re-opens next month, I am going to start reading them, too. I am a very slow reader now.

We got an email from Teri & Jon tonight. They are leaving Pennslyvania tomorrow and driving to Rome, Georgia (I think to see Tina, her husband died of IPF) and then they will come to Dalton by Friday night. I am looking forward to taking more pictures. Eddie has not loaded any pictures from our weekend together on the site. I will try to get him to do it tonight.

Peggy, take good care of yourself! Send us some rain!

Love & Toodles

Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl> > > > Good Morning, Peggy!> > I got up about 9:00.� I always wait until goes out the door to go to work.� She must of gotten up late this morning because she skipped breakfast.� Only Eddie's cereal bowl was dirty in the sink and none were in the dishwasher.� is still having trouble getting herself up but it is up to her and not me!!!!> > I saw all the pictures posted in the new picture section.� I liked your captions that went with the pictures.� We had a lot of fun shooting that gun, didn't we!!!!> > After a day of washing clothes, I went out to eat supper and met me and then we went to the grocery store and filled up gas in my car.� WE were mostly out of everything here at home and then after we got home, we had forgotten several things - OD takes over all the time!!!> > I got new CPAP supplies yesterday (by mail) and I am thinking of maybe changing to that company in Chattanooga for my oxygen.� I spole with them about it yesterday and found out that they are renting out POCs, but I am glad that I have my own available to use any time.� Besides, I would not go away very long on a trip to warrant renting one.� Then if I am out of liquid, I can use my own POC.> > Take care, Princess Peggy!���> > Love & Toodles!> > Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl>

• 4 weeks later...

Want to say hi again to you Brett. Can Drs tell if the chemo is shrinking the tumor or is it too early?

My prayers continue to be with you and your family...

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

peggy

Hi Peggy

sorry so late on the birthday wishes

I was getting my chemo yesterday 8hrs. of it

and at the cancer center I can get emails but can't send anything out

so happy birthday!!! with your never ending high spirits and sense of humor

I just know there will be plenty more to come . not to mention that the people on this board

especially ME need you here.

Brett Bowser 40 MI.

familial UIP/IPF 11/07

stage 4 lung cancer 7/08

-

Happy Birthday Peggy.............sending you 100 balloons through my

computer.hang on ight and they will take you for a quick

ride!!!.lol!!!

Hugs,

kathy.....fl

PF..................4/07

-- In Breathe-Support , Carolyn Wade

wrote:

>

> Happy Birthday, Peggy!!  My late wishes, too!!  Hope you had a

great one!!

>  

> Brett, you just astound me at the things you do!!  Always so caring

in spite of your own problems.  You are an amazing man!!

>

> Caro

> ASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08,

RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08 SJOGREN SYNDROME 07/08

> Mississippi

>

>

>

>

> Subject: peggy

> To: Breathe-Support

> Date: Tuesday, October 21, 2008, 8:40 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Hi Peggy

> sorry so late on the birthday wishes

> I was getting my chemo yesterday 8hrs. of it

> and at the cancer center I can get emails but can't send anything

out

>

>

> so happy birthday!!!   with your never ending high spirits and

sense of humor 

> I just know there will be plenty more to come . not to mention that

the people on this board

> especially ME need you here.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Brett Bowser  40 MI.

> familial UIP/IPF 11/07 

> stage 4 lung cancer 7/08

>

-

Happy Birthday Peggy.............sending you 100 balloons through my

computer.hang on ight and they will take you for a quick

ride!!!.lol!!!

Hugs,

kathy.....fl

PF..................4/07

-- In Breathe-Support , Carolyn Wade

wrote:

>

> Happy Birthday, Peggy!!  My late wishes, too!!  Hope you had a

great one!!

>  

> Brett, you just astound me at the things you do!!  Always so caring

in spite of your own problems.  You are an amazing man!!

>

> Caro

> ASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08,

RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08 SJOGREN SYNDROME 07/08

> Mississippi

>

>

>

>

> Subject: peggy

> To: Breathe-Support

> Date: Tuesday, October 21, 2008, 8:40 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Hi Peggy

> sorry so late on the birthday wishes

> I was getting my chemo yesterday 8hrs. of it

> and at the cancer center I can get emails but can't send anything

out

>

>

> so happy birthday!!!   with your never ending high spirits and

sense of humor 

> I just know there will be plenty more to come . not to mention that

the people on this board

> especially ME need you here.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Brett Bowser  40 MI.

> familial UIP/IPF 11/07 

> stage 4 lung cancer 7/08

>

Hi Mama,no all the chemo I have had unfortunately has not shrunk the tumorbut we new going in to this that the chances of it having much effect was slimthe problem is that on a ct. scan they don't know what is fibrosis and what is cancerso in three weeks I will have another pet scan done, the pet scan lights up all the rapidgrowing cells in my lungs showing what is cancer and what is not, if the cancer is not smallerthen I will be done with the chemo, if it is a little smaller then I will have two more treatmentssix treatments are the max that my body will take Because of the high dose I am getting there is still the possibility that they could remove the left lung all together which would buy me some more time but with all the fibrosis in my right lung it would leave me with quit a reduced breathing capacity and the possibility that the cancer is already spread to that side would make no sense to remove my left lung soooo. it's still up in the airI hope I didn't confuse you it's really just a waiting game right now. take care Mama always thinking of you oh if by chance you run out of things to crochet, I would love a beanie for my bald little head Want to say hi again to you Brett. Can Drs tell if the chemo is shrinking the tumor or is it too early?My prayers continue to be with you and your family... MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! peggyHi Peggysorry so late on the birthday wishesI was getting my chemo yesterday 8hrs. of itand at the cancer center I can get emails but can't send anything outso happy birthday!!! with your never ending high spirits and sense of humor I just know there will be plenty more to come . not to mention that the people on this boardespecially ME need you here.Brett Bowser 40 MI.familial UIP/IPF 11/07 stage 4 lung cancer 7/08 Brett Bowserbrett@...

Hi Mama,no all the chemo I have had unfortunately has not shrunk the tumorbut we new going in to this that the chances of it having much effect was slimthe problem is that on a ct. scan they don't know what is fibrosis and what is cancerso in three weeks I will have another pet scan done, the pet scan lights up all the rapidgrowing cells in my lungs showing what is cancer and what is not, if the cancer is not smallerthen I will be done with the chemo, if it is a little smaller then I will have two more treatmentssix treatments are the max that my body will take Because of the high dose I am getting there is still the possibility that they could remove the left lung all together which would buy me some more time but with all the fibrosis in my right lung it would leave me with quit a reduced breathing capacity and the possibility that the cancer is already spread to that side would make no sense to remove my left lung soooo. it's still up in the airI hope I didn't confuse you it's really just a waiting game right now. take care Mama always thinking of you oh if by chance you run out of things to crochet, I would love a beanie for my bald little head Want to say hi again to you Brett. Can Drs tell if the chemo is shrinking the tumor or is it too early?My prayers continue to be with you and your family... MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! peggyHi Peggysorry so late on the birthday wishesI was getting my chemo yesterday 8hrs. of itand at the cancer center I can get emails but can't send anything outso happy birthday!!! with your never ending high spirits and sense of humor I just know there will be plenty more to come . not to mention that the people on this boardespecially ME need you here.Brett Bowser 40 MI.familial UIP/IPF 11/07 stage 4 lung cancer 7/08 Brett Bowserbrett@...

• 3 weeks later...

hi peggy

pray feeling better; what are you doing with the bibles... patti

>

> Hi MB, How are you? Hows things at home?? Plants growing well?

lol

> can you tell I am board with myself..

> I just don't have any UMP... I have tried twice today to go in

and

> work on my Bibles just can't want to.

> Tomorrow I'M DOIN IT!!!

>

>

> Love & Prayers, Peggy

> Florida, IPF/UIP 2004

>

> " I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet,

> when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly. "

>

>

> 

>

Bruce, you really have a way with words. Every time you post now, I

find myself giggling sometimes. Did you enjoy the dessert I sent you

before your trip. I was hoping it would give you a lot of energy.

No one has to know what it was or how I got it to you, k? Let them

sweat it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 LOL I worked so hard on it, all those

colors and all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My goodness gracious!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE, MARY LOU

IPF - 02

> >

> > Bruce, You are oh so right. Do something fun. I have been on a

> > reading binge lately and am loving traveling around all over the

> > world. My mind is just weak enough for me to really feel like I am

> > there. Same with reported fun

> > the group has.. I just love it. The best is to meet with members.

> >

> > I have WONDERFUL plans for the week-end......... ;)

> >

> >

> > Love & Prayers, Peggy

> > Florida, IPF/UIP 2004

> >

> > " I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet,

> > when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly. "

> >

> >

> > 

> >

>