RemedySpot.com

Re: short leg - Chelle

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Kristy, my answers are under your questions.... Kristy Sokoloski wrote:>>>>>As far as I know even when the sacrum acts up and is out ofalignment that is still an anatomical issue regardless of whatis causing it. I certainly understand what you are saying....it was hard to differentiate what I was trying to say to Ora. Her son literally was born with a visible difference in his legs...for me, mine has been caused more by functional issues over the years not 'true' leg length difference. I have tons of trigger points across my sacral area, if the ligaments & muscles were functioning correctly, there should not be any! Does this make any sense? >>>>You mentioned that you have scoliosis (mild I think) and thatcan cause shortened legs too and affect

the sacrum. Is yourcurve in the lower back or another part of the back? Yes, I do have mild lumbar scoliosis, but again, I think it's due more to the functional issues with my muscles, ligaments, joints, etc. I'm hypermobile in several of my joints...I've had two babies, so it's easy for me to see how my pelvis could be off (misaligned). ~Chelle