RemedySpot.com

Re: how much time

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Vickie ... first thing, be sure and add your last initial, we have a lot of Vickies on board....

Don't get caught up in "how much time you have" friend. I did that at first and just knew I was going to die by the end of that month of dx (diagnosis). Peggy says none of us have an expiration date stamped on our butt. Many have outlived the typical 3-5 years. We have members here who are double digit years beyond dx.

I was given 3-5-- 3-06. Two months ago that time was extended because I have been fairly stable for those 2 plus years...who knows?

Take it one day at a time Vickie and enjoy each day, make amends to those you have hurt, get your affairs in order stay as active as you can. As you can. Many here are more active than I am...but I do what I can do.

Keep on keepin' on.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

how much time

How much time has the drs given people after they are diagosted I read that its 3 to 5 yrs. I know that no one can predect when your going to di. but......I was told June 25 that I had Pulm. fib. any help will be apprectiated Thank you Vickie