RemedySpot.com

Re: for Sherri re: parking/OT

Rate this topic

Guest guest

$14.00 isn't bad. I paid $15.00 there and $19.00 further up on Race. How did the appointment go?

Sherri

--------- Re: my biopsy > dilemma/GOOD NEWS! > > > Hi Hollis: That's great > news!!! You know they moved from Lombard St. > > They are on Broad St. now. I was there today. Good > luck with your > > appointment. Sherri -------------- Original message > -------------- > > From: "zdamask2003" > > > > > called and left me a message this afternoon saying that she'd > > read > > my fax and, after "careful consideration,

" she can "certainly" > > give > > me treatment. She does, however, want me to sign a release -- > > something i > > had meant to suggest in my letter and forgot, so no > > problem there. > > > > > > Oh, the power of the pen! (or, rather, the keystroke!) > > > > Now, > > with that hurdle behind me, my next is to convince my body to > > start a > > period pronto (of course it's late) so that by Tuesday > > i'm not a > bloody mess. Even if i still am somewhat, i think i'll > > go anyway, since > i want to stop wondering and worrying about what > > i am or am not seeing > and get some treatment started. Since i'm > > > already using estradiol, testosterone, and 's crushed Traumeel > in > > oil, i guess that will mean checking out steroids. > > I'll keep BR>> you > > posted. Again, thanks for your suggestions and support. > > > It really helped. > > > > > > Hollis > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > -- In VulvarDisorders , "zdamask2003" wrote: > > > > > > > > My thanks to everyone who responded to my post. > > > > > > > > I faxed today with my concerns and my request/plea that she > > > > make an exception to her "no biopsy, no treatment" rule. > > > > > > > > Now all i can do is wait and see what her response is -- and take it > > > > from there. > > > > > > > > Hollis > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > **IF REPLYING TO THIS POST, PLEASE REMOVE ORIGINAL POST, > > > Thanks for your cooperation! ** > > > > > > ***