RemedySpot.com

I'm back!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I've moved. It went sort of well really, seeing that we were doing it ourselves, but we did have loads of help on board, which was great. I'm still trying to downsize our stuff, that takes so long! And am now trying to continue emptying boxes while rob puts up shelves and creates more storage.

I went to the Ritz for afternoon tea ooo, get me It was very lovely, but evidently set up for tourists. And although it was quite expensive (£38 per head I think) you get to eat as much as you like, they just keep coming round giving you more food if you want it, so we were well stuffed by the time we left. My friends decided to have a glass of champers all round and it was £18 A GLASS I wanted the bottle for that! We did look at the champaigne menu and found a bottle (yes, that was just a bottle, not a magnum or a methuselah or anything like that) for over £4000 How on earth can a bottle of sparkling wine be worth more than my car? Oh, and we were looking at the new years day menu, £1000 per head, but if you got a table of 10, the table would cost you £9000, bargain!

I went into hospital for what was meant to be an overnight stay to start me on the sildenifil, but as I was exhausted after the move and had a chest infection they kept me in for a bit longer Still I made the most of the rest. They let me home yesterday after I begged them as it's Lili's birthday tomorrow and I was in hospital this time last year and the poor thing had her birthday in my hospital room. They were a little reluctant as I still have the chest infection, but the CRP shows it's on its way out and my fever had gone. Apparently I'm aneamic too, so they've started me on iron tablets too. I now take so many tablets in the morning that if I didn't have to have food with them I wouldn't need breakfast!

But I'm home now. The flat is a mess as there's still boxes everywhere. Rob is trying his best to get the shelves done, but he's run down with a rotten cold, so I'm making him rest today as he's no help to me like that.

Love Ze xx

Zena,

Welcome back! We missed you.

Tea at the Ritz sounds lovely! I'm glad you got to do that. So happy you're not going to be in the hospital for Lili's birthday. Please take all your pills and keep yourself healthy and make sure Rob keeps his cold to himself! LOL Don't worry about things being messy. It will all wait till everyone his healthy again!

Tell Lili Happy Birthday from all of us!

Beth-Moderator

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 06/08

"Take chances, make mistakes and get messy!"

Miss Frizzle

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Saturday, November 1, 2008 6:48:25 AMSubject: I'm back!

I've moved. It went sort of well really, seeing that we were doing it ourselves, but we did have loads of help on board, which was great. I'm still trying to downsize our stuff, that takes so long! And am now trying to continue emptying boxes while rob puts up shelves and creates more storage.

I went to the Ritz for afternoon tea ooo, get me It was very lovely, but evidently set up for tourists. And although it was quite expensive (£38 per head I think) you get to eat as much as you like, they just keep coming round giving you more food if you want it, so we were well stuffed by the time we left. My friends decided to have a glass of champers all round and it was £18 A GLASS I wanted the bottle for that! We did look at the champaigne menu and found a bottle (yes, that was just a bottle, not a magnum or a methuselah or anything like that) for over £4000 How on earth can a bottle of sparkling wine be worth more than my car? Oh, and we were looking at the new years day menu, £1000 per head, but if you got a table of 10, the table would cost you £9000, bargain!

I went into hospital for what was meant to be an overnight stay to start me on the sildenifil, but as I was exhausted after the move and had a chest infection they kept me in for a bit longer Still I made the most of the rest. They let me home yesterday after I begged them as it's Lili's birthday tomorrow and I was in hospital this time last year and the poor thing had her birthday in my hospital room. They were a little reluctant as I still have the chest infection, but the CRP shows it's on its way out and my fever had gone. Apparently I'm aneamic too, so they've started me on iron tablets too. I now take so many tablets in the morning that if I didn't have to have food with them I wouldn't need breakfast!

But I'm home now. The flat is a mess as there's still boxes everywhere. Rob is trying his best to get the shelves done, but he's run down with a rotten cold, so I'm making him rest today as he's no help to me like that.

Love Ze xx

Zena

Oh, Ritz......can I touch you? lol

Sounds like it was nice and well deserved. Sorry for the health detour

but things should be calmer now that you're moved. Just don't rush

unpacking.

>

>

> I've moved. It went sort of well really, seeing that we were doing it

> ourselves, but we did have loads of help on board, which was great.

I'm

> still trying to downsize our stuff, that takes so long! And am now

> trying to continue emptying boxes while rob puts up shelves and

creates

> more storage.

>

> I went to the Ritz for afternoon tea [:D] ooo, get me [:D] It was

> very lovely, but evidently set up for tourists. And although it was

> quite expensive (£38 per head I think) you get to eat as much as

you

> like, they just keep coming round giving you more food if you want it,

> so we were well stuffed by the time we left. My friends decided to

> have a glass of champers all round and it was £18 A GLASS [:o] I

> wanted the bottle for that! We did look at the champaigne menu and

found

> a bottle (yes, that was just a bottle, not a magnum or a methuselah or

> anything like that) for over £4000 [:o] How on earth can a bottle

> of sparkling wine be worth more than my car? [:o] Oh, and we were

> looking at the new years day menu, £1000 per head, but if you got a

> table of 10, the table would cost you £9000, bargain! [:D]

>

> I went into hospital for what was meant to be an overnight stay to

start

> me on the sildenifil, but as I was exhausted after the move and had a

> chest infection they kept me in for a bit longer [8-|] Still I made

> the most of the rest. They let me home yesterday after I begged them

as

> it's Lili's birthday tomorrow and I was in hospital this time last

year

> and the poor thing had her birthday in my hospital room. They were a

> little reluctant as I still have the chest infection, but the CRP

shows

> it's on its way out and my fever had gone. Apparently I'm aneamic too,

> so they've started me on iron tablets too. I now take so many tablets

> in the morning that if I didn't have to have food with them I wouldn't

> need breakfast!

>

> But I'm home now. The flat is a mess as there's still boxes

everywhere.

> Rob is trying his best to get the shelves done, but he's run down with

a

> rotten cold, so I'm making him rest today as he's no help to me like

> that.

>

> Love Ze xx

>

HI Warrior Princess...living up to your Moniker I see!

I reckon you get darn good care in the Public system in the UK...it feels like they go the extra distance to keep an eye on you.

As for the Ritz & tourists....Tourists with more $$$$$ than sense may eat there...your average everyday Returnee to the old Mother Country sure doesn't do it for a FOOD feast....too XY.... I make do on the B & B brekkie with Fruit during the day. I always pack a small Thermos in my luggage, to make my own Coffee while I'm out n about in my hire car. Self-catering is mostly what I try & organise but you have to stay in the same place for at least a week to make that worthwhile!

Now also talking TACKY, just monentarily...I love lurking around the Posh London 'burbs taking photos of all the excess I witness there....nowhere better of course for EXCESS than Harrod's...the Food Hall is off the Planet!

Pre-school children being dragged in lines around the joint (no doubt on their way to an Art Museum or the Crown Jewels!.....in the MOST ridiculous layers of 'Business' looking clothes ...Suited Jackets with enormous lapels...hats, gloves ... THE works....I giggle to myself & wonder which one of them has an unkempt Rock Star for a parent! What get-up... how do they PLAY?????????

Gardens out in Public view but with LOCKED gates & only accessed by the priveleged few......

Can you tell my ancestors were Convicts.....???????????

At least these days ordinary folk are allowed In to the Ritz!

That's progress!

lots of love, great to have you back on Board!,

SGIO

>> > I've moved. It went sort of well really, seeing that we were doing it> ourselves, but we did have loads of help on board, which was great. I'm> still trying to downsize our stuff, that takes so long! And am now> trying to continue emptying boxes while rob puts up shelves and creates> more storage.> > I went to the Ritz for afternoon tea [:D] ooo, get me [:D] It was> very lovely, but evidently set up for tourists. And although it was> quite expensive (£38 per head I think) you get to eat as much as you> like, they just keep coming round giving you more food if you want it,> so we were well stuffed by the time we left. My friends decided to> have a glass of champers all round and it was £18 A GLASS [:o] I> wanted the bottle for that! We did look at the champaigne menu and found> a bottle (yes, that was just a bottle, not a magnum or a methuselah or> anything like that) for over £4000 [:o] How on earth can a bottle> of sparkling wine be worth more than my car? [:o] Oh, and we were> looking at the new years day menu, £1000 per head, but if you got a> table of 10, the table would cost you £9000, bargain! [:D]> > I went into hospital for what was meant to be an overnight stay to start> me on the sildenifil, but as I was exhausted after the move and had a> chest infection they kept me in for a bit longer [8-|] Still I made> the most of the rest. They let me home yesterday after I begged them as> it's Lili's birthday tomorrow and I was in hospital this time last year> and the poor thing had her birthday in my hospital room. They were a> little reluctant as I still have the chest infection, but the CRP shows> it's on its way out and my fever had gone. Apparently I'm aneamic too,> so they've started me on iron tablets too. I now take so many tablets> in the morning that if I didn't have to have food with them I wouldn't> need breakfast!> > But I'm home now. The flat is a mess as there's still boxes everywhere.> Rob is trying his best to get the shelves done, but he's run down with a> rotten cold, so I'm making him rest today as he's no help to me like> that.> > Love Ze xx>