RemedySpot.com

Re: Sher

Rate this topic

Guest guest

What kind of toy are you crocheting?

>

> Vicky ... I'm glad the heart dr didn't find any additional worries for

you to deal with and you didn't want to go to the hospital anyway.

Goodie goodie.

>

> What are three things you'd like to do to " go and enjoy your life "

while you can?

>

> I'm still crocheting the same toy for my granddaughter. In fact I

found more stuffed toys to crochet and my goal is to make something for

each grandchild/great-grandchild. I'm sure not as fast as I used to be

but I'm enjoying making it.

>

> Praying for your day to be God Blessed! I love you!

>

>

> MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.

> Nasturtiums

> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

>

> Re: Re: Vicky/blood tests results/Peggy

>

>

>

> I think your right, God isnt finished with me yet, I saw my heart dr

today, he said admitting me to the hosp wont serve any purpose and to go

enjoy my life. So...I will till God calls me home......

>

> LOve,

>

> Vicky81856

>

>

>

>

>

>

------------------------------------------------------------------------\

------

> It's only a deal if it's where you want to go. Find your travel deal

here.

>

>

Goodie goodie.

>

while you can?

>

>

>

>

> Nasturtiums

>

>

>

>

>

> LOve,

>

> Vicky81856

>

>

>

>

>

>

------

here.

>

>

Goodie goodie.

>

while you can?

>

>

>

>

> Nasturtiums

>

>

>

>

>

> LOve,

>

> Vicky81856

>

>

>

>

>

>

------

here.

>

Roxanne ... I'm sure glad Fay did not "land" with her fury.

It's interesting to watch the weather all across the country.

We've had winter days here in Oregon lately. Hard to grasp temps in the low 60's in August! I'm not complaining tho', I love the cool weather.

I can't help on coughing question. I don't have severe coughing and when I do cough much it seems to have no pattern.

How about mucus? Are you trying to bring up junk? I cough for that reason but still no pattern.

Are you asking if 02 'causes' the coughing or if using O2 'stops' the coughing?

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Sher> To: Breathe-Support > Date: Wednesday, August 20, 2008, 6:09 PM> Peggy> > Rain June 1-August 17. Less than 2 inches total.> > Rain August 18-19. Two inches> > Rain in some parts today. Seven to eight inches.> > Storms predicted for next nine days.> > > > > >> > >> > > Hi Peggy!> > >> > > went to work at 5:00 yesterday afternoon at> > > Schlotzsky's Deli,> > > where Eddie works part-time, after he works a> full-time> > > job+� all> > > day long.� They rode together and he helped> train her.�> > > is a> > > cashier and takes care of the dining room.�> She is doing> > > this until> > > she can get straightened out.� On Thursday> she has an> > > interview at a> > > day care called Precious Possessions.� I> hope she can do> > > both jobs.> > >> > > I am praying for you & to be safe in> this> > > storm.� I heard on> > > the news about an hour ago that Fay will move up> into North> > > Georgia> > > eventually.� We surely do need that rain as> we have had> > > such a bad> > > drought.�> > >> > > I am getting ready to go to my church for another> mission> > > project.> > > called Soul Food.� Families or individuals> who need a> > > meal can eat> > > free.� I am going to be playing the piano> today for this> > > event.�> > > Last time we had it we served around 250> people.� I think> > > it is nice> > > for people who cannot afford to go out to eat can> come and> > > bring> > > their family to sit together and enjoy a> meal.�> > >> > > Love & Toodles to you!> > >> > > Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka> > > pianolady_musicgirl> > >> > > �> >

We've had winter days here in Oregon lately. Hard to grasp temps in the low 60's in August! I'm not complaining tho', I love the cool weather.

I can't help on coughing question. I don't have severe coughing and when I do cough much it seems to have no pattern.

How about mucus? Are you trying to bring up junk? I cough for that reason but still no pattern.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Sher> To: Breathe-Support > Date: Wednesday, August 20, 2008, 6:09 PM> Peggy> > Rain June 1-August 17. Less than 2 inches total.> > Rain August 18-19. Two inches> > Rain in some parts today. Seven to eight inches.> > Storms predicted for next nine days.> > > > > >> > >> > > Hi Peggy!> > >> > > went to work at 5:00 yesterday afternoon at> > > Schlotzsky's Deli,> > > where Eddie works part-time, after he works a> full-time> > > job+� all> > > day long.� They rode together and he helped> train her.�> > > is a> > > cashier and takes care of the dining room.�> She is doing> > > this until> > > she can get straightened out.� On Thursday> she has an> > > interview at a> > > day care called Precious Possessions.� I> hope she can do> > > both jobs.> > >> > > I am praying for you & to be safe in> this> > > storm.� I heard on> > > the news about an hour ago that Fay will move up> into North> > > Georgia> > > eventually.� We surely do need that rain as> we have had> > > such a bad> > > drought.�> > >> > > I am getting ready to go to my church for another> mission> > > project.> > > called Soul Food.� Families or individuals> who need a> > > meal can eat> > > free.� I am going to be playing the piano> today for this> > > event.�> > > Last time we had it we served around 250> people.� I think> > > it is nice> > > for people who cannot afford to go out to eat can> come and> > > bring> > > their family to sit together and enjoy a> meal.�> > >> > > Love & Toodles to you!> > >> > > Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka> > > pianolady_musicgirl> > >> > > �> >

Bruce... oh it's a toy called "Totoro". I can't even explain "what" it is. Something the "older kids" like. A strange looking blue shape reminding me of the shape of a squash.

Next I'll be doing Lions and then Bunting Dolls for the little ones.

Re: Re: Vicky/blood tests results/Peggy>>>> I think your right, God isnt finished with me yet, I saw my heart drtoday, he said admitting me to the hosp wont serve any purpose and to goenjoy my life. So...I will till God calls me home......>> LOve,>> Vicky81856>>>>>>----------------------------------------------------------\------> It's only a deal if it's where you want to go. Find your travel dealhere.>

• 2 months later...

-Thank you Bruce,

I was a little worried about her.

-- In Breathe-Support , " Bruce Moreland "

wrote:

>

>

> Geeta

>

> Sher went to the coast for a couple of days with Lysa.

>

>

>

> >

> > Sher,

> > Happy Halloween!

> > How are you dear friend?No posts from you,Ihope it is

> > your chrochetting or your family time keeping you away

> > from the board and nothing else.

> > Keep well, take care,

> > Love

> > Geeta

> >

>

• 2 weeks later...

... the pain is under control now but I'm afraid to eat much of anything... still no dx. I do feel grateful that the x-rays, scans and labs did not show anything more to deal with.

Pulmo said yesterday he does not think it is my lungs making me sob. wow. His guess it's something abdominal or cardio. Tests taken in the past few months show nothing. What a aggravation. Guess it's a good time for one of my DAMNITs!.

Hope you are doing well today.

Sher

Sher, Horray!!!!Stable is the place to be!!!I hope that the docs can figure out the rest of the mess..Pain of any kind is not fun and the feeling of SOB just stinks!!!

--

Z 64, fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA

And “mild” PH/10/07 and Reynaud’s too!!

No, NSIP was not self-inflicted…I never smoked!

Potter, reader,carousel lover and MomMom to Darah

and Sara

“I’m gonna be iron like a lion in Zion” Bob Marley

Vinca Minor-periwinkle is my flower

<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]-->

<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]-->