RemedySpot.com

Re: I have too much trouble trying to post to photos...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I love the pictures, Sher. You have a beautiful back yard and it looks like everyone was having a great time.

Diane IPF June 07New Brunswick, Canada

I have too much trouble trying to post to photos...

These are pictures from my camera only.

I was telling silly stories to the kids (in front of the cake) and my facial expressions are weird.

Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

Beautiful photos. Beautiful people. Beautiful setting. The only thing missing was me.

Jack79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine

I was telling silly stories to the kids (in front of the cake) and my facial expressions are weird.

AND ME.. Sher looks like a wonderful time. Love to peek into your family. So pretty, one and all. Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." Beautiful photos.  Beautiful people.  Beautiful setting.  The only thing missing was me.  Jack79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine I have too much trouble trying to post to photos...These are pictures from my camera only.I was telling silly stories to the kids (in front of the cake) and my facial expressions are weird. 

Peggy and Jack, you are both right. I told Lysa the only think missing was to have the "group" come through the fence!

I forgot to tell you that the gals dressed in red were the "Ta-Daa Gals". A cute singing group that "just appeared" and sang songs designed around my likes, favorite foods, favorite sayings, and so on. They were so enjoyable.

The baby is my newest great granddaughter. That's Zoe and with her.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

I was telling silly stories to the kids (in front of the cake) and my facial expressions are weird.�

MamaSher I finally figured out to open the pictures. Those of your "Young" Birthday are great!!!! We had some good news here! A wonderful lady who has been on the list for over a year was called this morning! As I write this she is in surgery. I've told her that she'd be home for the holidays and now she will!! Keep the faith and stay the course! IPF 06-08 MO awaiting the call.

I was telling silly stories to the kids (in front of the cake) and my facial expressions are weird.�

, What wonderful news for her. Hopefully and Prayerfully you get to meet her at the hosp. to compare your experiences with your new lung. RING PHONE RING...Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." MamaSher  I finally figured out to open the pictures. Those of your "Young" Birthday are great!!!!  We had some good news here! A wonderful lady who has been on the list for over a year was called this morning! As I write this she is in surgery. I've told her that she'd be home for the holidays and now she will!!  Keep the faith and stay the course!  IPF 06-08 MO awaiting the call. I have too much trouble trying to post to photos...These are pictures from my camera only.I was telling silly stories to the kids (in front of the cake) and my facial expressions are weird.�

Thanks Diane but the back yard is that of my daughter Lysa. She really went all out for mama!

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

ok kiddo...you're next. Glad you saw the pictures .

It looks lovely and daughters should go all out for the mammas!I hope you had a wonderful day. Diane IPF June 07New Brunswick, Canada

Now with a new friend-happy design! Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger