mark the spot before I leave for the doctor. I can spend a lot of time then

finding the exact areas. Otherwise, when I was there last time, I was in a lot

of pain, he was giving me Percocet and Valium and then having me poke the area

and he was poking the area, and them trying to mark the area with a pen, aiming

the needle, etc. etc., - all the time I was curled up in the fetal position on

the table. It reminded me of the clowns in the little car! LOL!!! I already had

an injection (ganglion of Impar block) done about six weeks ago. So I wonder

how much more I can have. We are going to do Botox also. I can’t possibly

wait a year to have these done again! I need them now!

nne

On Behalf Of Tina Kohlman

Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2008 12:12 AM

To: VulvarDisorders

Subject: Re: Tina/Just Entering this group

Yes I had great results but we moved jan. 13 of this year

and its been hell again. The docters keep telling me they can only do

this 3times a year. I want them now. My pain is in the obturator internus

muscle which is also connect the syatic nerve which then makes both legs ache

like hell and which is not pleasurable. Where do you live? I am in

littleton CO

Tina

millburytimes wrote:

Hi Tina, I currently am having trigger point injections in the

perineum/vaginal area. Mine (the steroids) have lasted for a month now. I will

be having more in a couple of weeks in different areas. Are you feeling

any better from your injections?

nne

On Behalf Of Tina

Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2008 5:53 PM

To: VulvarDisorders

Subject: Just Entering this group

Hi everyone My name is Tina and have chronic pelvic floor

issues going

on. I am now doing injections of the internous muscle. The numbing

stuff works for 6 hours and steroids (sp) work for a while. Is anyone

experienced injections I live in Littleton colorado thanks

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo

your homepage.

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo

your homepage.

Guest guest

Yeah, I am pain free now. I still get a little lingering anal pain once in a while, but not too bad. Maybe three out of ten for three days out of six weeks. I think that is an alignment issue. But as for the vaginal pain and the peeing (really really bad pain), that is gone. I can't say enough how important it is go to an excellent PT as soon as you can. Honestly, though, I think Terry Nishimoto might possibly fit that bill although I am not positive. I think it is worth a try. I know that she returns her phone calls and talks to patients and really cares, so I would start there. I went to see her with a friend of mine who has erectile dysfuntion and I

thought that PT might be able to help him. He has spent his life riding bikes and I thought it was worth a try. Unfortunately he has a nerve disorder that is affecting all his peripheral nerves and unfortunately, erections are dictated by a peripheral nerve. But in any case, I enjoyed meeting her and I thought she was quite good.

love, Molly

Just Entering this group

Hi everyone My name is Tina and have chronic pelvic floor issues going on. I am now doing injections of the internous muscle. The numbing stuff works for 6 hours and steroids (sp) work for a while. Is anyone experienced injections I live in Littleton colorado thanks

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Guest guest

Yeah, I am pain free now. I still get a little lingering anal pain once in a while, but not too bad. Maybe three out of ten for three days out of six weeks. I think that is an alignment issue. But as for the vaginal pain and the peeing (really really bad pain), that is gone. I can't say enough how important it is go to an excellent PT as soon as you can. Honestly, though, I think Terry Nishimoto might possibly fit that bill although I am not positive. I think it is worth a try. I know that she returns her phone calls and talks to patients and really cares, so I would start there. I went to see her with a friend of mine who has erectile dysfuntion and I

thought that PT might be able to help him. He has spent his life riding bikes and I thought it was worth a try. Unfortunately he has a nerve disorder that is affecting all his peripheral nerves and unfortunately, erections are dictated by a peripheral nerve. But in any case, I enjoyed meeting her and I thought she was quite good.

love, Molly

Just Entering this group

Hi everyone My name is Tina and have chronic pelvic floor issues going on. I am now doing injections of the internous muscle. The numbing stuff works for 6 hours and steroids (sp) work for a while. Is anyone experienced injections I live in Littleton colorado thanks

Guest guest

Molly please call me I want more info where you went. To be pain free is so awsome and I can't wait for that day. I lost last week cause the pain was horrible. I went on a driving trip to kanas to pick up a pig. Had 2 days of driving and didn't know that I couldn't do that well now I know. All the things I used to do I can't and missing out alot of things with my kids. Please help me with some phone #s and docters cell # is at the bottom loves> tina molly ring wrote: Yeah, I am pain free now. I still get a little lingering anal pain once in a while, but not too bad. Maybe three out of ten for three days out of six weeks. I think that is an alignment issue. But as for the vaginal pain and the peeing (really really bad pain), that is gone. I can't say enough how important it is go to an excellent PT as soon as you can. Honestly, though, I think Terry Nishimoto might possibly fit that bill although I am not positive. I think it is worth a try. I know that she returns her phone calls and talks to patients and really cares, so I would start there. I went to see her with a friend of mine who has erectile dysfuntion and I thought that PT might be able to help him. He has spent his life riding bikes and I thought it was worth a

try. Unfortunately he has a nerve disorder that is affecting all his peripheral nerves and unfortunately, erections are dictated by a peripheral nerve. But in any case, I enjoyed meeting her and I thought she was quite good. love, Molly Just Entering this group Hi everyone My name is Tina and have chronic pelvic floor issues going on. I am now doing injections of the internous muscle. The numbing stuff works for 6 hours and steroids (sp) work for a while. Is anyone experienced injections I

live in Littleton colorado thanks Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Be a better friend,

newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Guest guest

Molly please call me I want more info where you went. To be pain free is so awsome and I can't wait for that day. I lost last week cause the pain was horrible. I went on a driving trip to kanas to pick up a pig. Had 2 days of driving and didn't know that I couldn't do that well now I know. All the things I used to do I can't and missing out alot of things with my kids. Please help me with some phone #s and docters cell # is at the bottom loves> tina molly ring wrote: Yeah, I am pain free now. I still get a little lingering anal pain once in a while, but not too bad. Maybe three out of ten for three days out of six weeks. I think that is an alignment issue. But as for the vaginal pain and the peeing (really really bad pain), that is gone. I can't say enough how important it is go to an excellent PT as soon as you can. Honestly, though, I think Terry Nishimoto might possibly fit that bill although I am not positive. I think it is worth a try. I know that she returns her phone calls and talks to patients and really cares, so I would start there. I went to see her with a friend of mine who has erectile dysfuntion and I thought that PT might be able to help him. He has spent his life riding bikes and I thought it was worth a

try. Unfortunately he has a nerve disorder that is affecting all his peripheral nerves and unfortunately, erections are dictated by a peripheral nerve. But in any case, I enjoyed meeting her and I thought she was quite good. love, Molly Just Entering this group Hi everyone My name is Tina and have chronic pelvic floor issues going on. I am now doing injections of the internous muscle. The numbing stuff works for 6 hours and steroids (sp) work for a while. Is anyone experienced injections I

live in Littleton colorado thanks Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Be a better friend,

newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.