RemedySpot.com

Re:Hey !

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Sher,

Since my trip to Washington in late July I have been trying to recover from the trip. The time I spent enjoying myself and living the "good life" while I was up there came with a price

I have been paying every since. I ate food that I should not have been eating, did not exercise, completely ignored my health and was in colder weather and environment than

what I am accustomed to. The warmer weather (90-110) in Arizona seems to be very good for me.

I have been back in the gym 5 days a week and have been getting back into shape again. Its amazing that taking 2 weeks off from exercising--it has taken me 2 months to get back to where I was before I went to Washington. I have lost about 10 pounds since I saw you and Rich (tell him hi) in late July. Still not on o2 yet, although I think I am getting closer to needing it when I exercise. My last Dr. visit was Oct. 13, he reviewed the CT scan that was taken Oct. 6th and told me that nothing has changed --sooooo I guess I am still STABLE,---thats always good to hear.

I am still taking the Tesslon Pearls (Benzonatate 200mg) 3 times a day and that seems to take care of my coughing and phlegm problems, so I have been pretty lucky I only cough about 75 times a day, usually in the morning----thats better than the 1000-2000 times I was doing a year ago.

I have been doing a lot of lurking and not to much participation lately, I was REALLY sorry to hear about Joyce dying, but very glad she did not suffer in her last days. Lucian has to be an Angel from heaven to have been the man that he was during Joyces' struggle with this disease.

I love hearing about our "Air Family" members that are anticipating a Tranplant and eventually get listed, it always projects a light at the end of the tunnel and us older members that choose not to do the transplant, it seems to provide a sense of relief that some of our "children" have beat this "thing" and in away---we all beat it when our "children" beat it!!

I can't express the satisfaction that I personally get when one of our Air Family gets a successful transplant, but its like pulling a drowning person from the water and seeing them live a full life.

For some reason seems to consume alot of my thoughts and prayers, being so young and innocent and having to fight this battle just doesn't seem right and yet I know that there are alot of people in the same boat---hopefully she will win the battle.

I better sign off for now before I bore you to tears,---tell Rich I said Hi and next time I come up we need to have more time to B.S.

G. UIP/IPF 5/07 Az.