RemedySpot.com

Fwd: The Mom Test / Cracked me up ;)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

For all the moms The Mom Test I was out walking with my 4 -year-old daughter. She picked up something off the ground and started to put it in her mouth. I took the item away from her and I asked her not to do that. 'Why?' my daughter asked. 'Because it's been on the ground. It's dirty, and it probably has germs,' I replied. At this point, my daughter looked at me with total admiration and asked, 'Momma, how do you know all this stuff? You are so smart.' I was thinking quickly. 'All moms know this stuff. It's on the Mom Test. You have to know it, or they don't let you be a Mom.' We walked along in silence for 2 or 3 minutes, but she was evidently pondering this new information. 'Oh...I get it!' she beamed, 'So if you don't pass the test, you have to be the dad.' ''Exactly,' I replied back with a big smile on my face. When you're finished laughing, send this to a Mom.

Peggy,

This was great! I am passing it on to all my daughter-in-laws. R. (52) Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 Carlsbad, California

Subject: Fwd: The Mom Test / Cracked me up ;)To: Breathe-Support Date: Friday, September 19, 2008, 9:08 AM

For all the momsThe Mom TestI was out walking with my 4 -year-old daughter. She picked up something off the ground and started to put it in her mouth. I took the item away from her and I asked her not to do that.'Why?' my daughter asked. 'Because it's been on the ground. It's dirty, and it probably has germs,' I replied. At this point, my daughter looked at me with total admiration and asked, 'Momma, how do you know all this stuff? You are so smart.' I was thinking quickly. 'All moms know this stuff. It's on the Mom Test. You have to know it, or they don't let you be a Mom.'We walked along in silence for 2 or 3 minutes, but she was evidently pondering this new information. 'Oh...I get it!' she beamed, 'So if you don't pass the test, you have to be the dad.' ''Exactly,' I replied back

with a big smile on my face.When you're finished laughing, send this to a Mom.