RemedySpot.com

Re: OT - For Tom---Kristy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Kristy,I also have scoliosis. My curve is an S-curve at the top of my spine. My shoulders are not aligned properly--one is higher up than the other. It is pretty noticeable. I guess if it could happen with the shoulders, it could most likely happen with the legs also. Mindy>> Tom,> > I also have issues with scoliosis (although mild). Could this> cause the pelvis to be out of proper alignment henceforth> causing the leg to be shorter? The reason I ask is because my> Pain Management doctor feels that the scoliosis is causing my> right leg to be shorter than the left but I also have health> issues that go back to childhood thanks to mild CP (cerebral> palsy) that I feel could relate to the shortened leg. The CP is> in addition to all my other health problems.> > Also, I have a question about something she said about the> shortened leg. She said that when it causes pain it would cause> pain on the opposite side of the body. How true is this? I'll> explain later why I ask.> > Also, do you know of any PTs in the ville/Orange Park, FL> area that can help check to see if the pelvis needs to be> realigned? I will try to contact the one I said I would get her> name for you too but was curious to see if you knew of anyone.> > Kristy :)> > > > > > ____________________________________________________________________________________> Looking for last minute shopping deals? > Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping>