RemedySpot.com

Re: Thanks for the support

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Steve ... how good to see your post. I've missed you on the board.

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Thanks for the support

I've never been a real religious person but in the last couple years I was making peace with God and was even facing my own death thinking yes this won't be so bad. But I guess I was too smug, not enough humility or something because then instead of taking me he took my wife Vickie. I still don't know how I will bear it but realize somehow I will. I feel Vickie would want me to still take care of my health, participate in this support group and even travel like we had planned.

I would like to thank the group for their prayers and good wishes, One very moving one came from Lady Vic. I also will never be able to thank Sher for being a buffer and notifying the group of events as they enfolded. She also kept the PNW friends informed and passed messages to me that I am sorry I was so bereft as to not be able to deal with all. For those who mailed cards another special thanks. I have been flooded with mail and got a big smile when I saw a postmark of Bangor, Maine and finally figured out who it was. Anyway thanks all and be talking to you again.

Steve 60 from Buckley WA IPF 2006 Parkinsons 2008

Alzheimers 2008