RemedySpot.com

Re: Sex Therapist advice on female masturbation

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Is your wife going to a physical therapist? Where do you live?

Sex Therapist advice on female masturbation

Hello Group:My wife and I see a therapist who counsels couples dealing with sexualdisorders. It took 6 years to diagnose my wife's Vestibulitis/ VVDcondition as her pain and discomfort was sometimes worse than others.The long-term impact on her was a complete avoidance of any physicalintimacy, from passionate hugging and kissing to everything beyond. Iblamed her for not understanding how much I needed the intimacy andshe blamed me for not appreciating how painful the sex could be. From before the conception of our now 9-month old son, we knew thatEstrace cream and Nortriptolene were working to ease her pain andallow for some pleasure. But postpartum when she resumed thesetreatments, she started feeling itching and numbness. Thanks to someof your advice (particularly Chelle, I believe), she accepted that theitching may be a sign of healing. But the numbness and psychologicaltrauma from

past pain were enough to bring about another period ofintimacy avoidance.Late last week she spent time with our therapist who encouraged her tomake genital massage a private exercise--not necessarily evenmasturbation- -to encourage bloodflow and promote healing. Of course,if the bio-feedback is positive, then masturbation is fine as well. She agreed to try it, despite not being "in the mood." So I made a deal with her, one which I hope you might either borrow ormodify, if it can help you. She loves having her hair stroked and soI promised to play with her hair and only her hair if she wouldpractice the therapy our counselor prescribed. It worked. And we nowhave a new technique for pleasuring my wife that can't fail, becauseits not about sex.

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Guest guest

Not yet but we have a recommendation she's going to check into. I have doubts about how helpful PT will be for , because the only pain she's experienced are at the outside tissue, nothing internal. We'd be happy to be wrong if PT really does help.molly ring wrote: Is your wife going to a physical therapist? Where do you live? Sex Therapist advice on female masturbation Hello Group:My wife and I see a therapist who counsels couples dealing with sexualdisorders. It took 6 years to diagnose my wife's Vestibulitis/ VVDcondition as her pain and discomfort was sometimes worse than others.The long-term impact on her was a complete avoidance of any physicalintimacy, from passionate hugging and kissing to everything beyond. Iblamed her for not understanding how much I needed the intimacy andshe blamed me for not appreciating how painful the sex could be. From before the conception of our now 9-month old son, we knew

thatEstrace cream and Nortriptolene were working to ease her pain andallow for some pleasure. But postpartum when she resumed thesetreatments, she started feeling itching and numbness. Thanks to someof your advice (particularly Chelle, I believe), she accepted that theitching may be a sign of healing. But the numbness and psychologicaltrauma from past pain were enough to bring about another period ofintimacy avoidance.Late last week she spent time with our therapist who encouraged her tomake genital massage a private exercise--not necessarily evenmasturbation- -to encourage bloodflow and promote healing. Of course,if the bio-feedback is positive, then masturbation is fine as well. She agreed to try it, despite not being "in the mood." So I made a deal with her, one which I hope you might either borrow ormodify, if it can help you. She loves having her hair stroked and soI promised to play with her hair

and only her hair if she wouldpractice the therapy our counselor prescribed. It worked. And we nowhave a new technique for pleasuring my wife that can't fail, becauseits not about sex. You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

No Cost - Get a month of Blockbuster Total Access now. Sweet deal for Yahoo! users and friends.