RemedySpot.com

Re: Media and other talk shows PS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

A documentary about a disorder that can create problems sexually

(just using this part as an example because of how many have

pain with sex) would not be an appropriate documentary for PBS.

Discovery Health maybe although in 2009 the channel that Oprah

is starting is going to be replacing Discovery Health.

The reason for Discovery Health is because it won't come under

as much scrutiny from the FCC as that is a cable channel unlike

PBS or one of the other major networks.

TLC did a show on sexual disorders about 10 years ago and they

talked about vulvodynia but they did it in such a way where all

vulvodynia was the same: as being vestibulodynia (formerly known

as vulvar vestibulitis syndrome) and that's just wrong. They

also talked about the surgery for vestibulodynia. The show was

hosted by Pierce Brosnan.

Kristy :)

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Like movies? Here's a limited-time offer: Blockbuster Total Access for one month

at no cost.

http://tc.deals.yahoo.com/tc/blockbuster/text4.com

Guest guest

I was thinking "House" or "Mystery Diagnosis." I could so be on Mystery Diagnosis as could most of us. All those jerk doctors telling me all different things, most involving mental issues.

A documentary on Public Television or The Discovery Channel would better suffice in my opinion.

Very detailed interviews with more than 2 women. Seeing how it actually affects women's day to day lives.

Showing doc appointments where the docs are saying..SORRY NO CURE. TLC would also be a good channel for a show. They have had documentaries on dwarfism,birth, death, etc. An hour or two long with nothing but talk about Vulvodynia. Not this joke that Oprah makes about vaginas.I have been in the audience of the Oprah show, it's entirely canned.

Blueeberri

Create a Home Theater Like the Pros. Watch the video on AOL Home.

No Cost - Get a month of Blockbuster Total Access now. Sweet deal for Yahoo! users and friends.

Guest guest

Dr. Phil's kid is starting a show with a panel of doctors. It is a show about medical problems. But as badly as Dr. Phil blew the show with a girl with ic on it, I just don't know. That's the big problem, who will present all angles, including PT. However, that's a marketable angle in itself. Of course we all think of PTs as working on knees and shoulders, so how about exposing the PTs who work on those other parts. Just a thought. I sure wish we had control over this.

A documentary about a disorder that can create problems sexually(just using this part as an example because of how many havepain with sex) would not be an appropriate documentary for PBS.Discovery Health maybe although in 2009 the channel that Oprahis starting is going to be replacing Discovery Health.The reason for Discovery Health is because it won't come underas much scrutiny from the FCC as that is a cable channel unlikePBS or one of the other major networks.TLC did a show on sexual disorders about 10 years ago and theytalked about vulvodynia but they did it in such a way where allvulvodynia was the same: as being vestibulodynia (formerly knownas vulvar vestibulitis syndrome) and that's just wrong. Theyalso talked about the surgery for vestibulodynia. The show washosted by Pierce Brosnan.Kristy :)____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _Like

movies? Here's a limited-time offer: Blockbuster Total Access for one month at no cost. http://tc.deals. yahoo.com/ tc/blockbuster/ text4.com

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Guest guest

Menopause and perimenopause can create sexual problems. They are totally related.

Why is it evil to talk about sex and vaginas? I do not find it offensive at all.Because some people do, we are stuck with no help.

BlueeberriCreate a Home Theater Like the Pros. Watch the video on AOL Home.

Guest guest

Menopause and hormone deficiencies and hormone treatments aren't

the same as talking about a sexual problem which would create

problems.

Talking about vulvodynia on PBS would not be appropriate even if

it was a discussion on the condition as a whole, the reason is

because it involves an organ that relates to sex.

Kristy :)

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total

Access, No Cost.

http://tc.deals.yahoo.com/tc/blockbuster/text5.com