RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Mini-trip today-I WAS THERE!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Since Bruce is being so modest, I will let the cat out of the bag! I was one of the ladies he met on his mini-vacation!!! The three of us talked for several hours like we were old friends. Bruce is very charming, articulate, and.........handsome! He is taller than I imagined. He is indeed a very interesting man and a good listener.

As many of you have said, these people just "get it", where family members sometimes don't. I am thrilled that I found this group of people, and even if I can't post often, I read just about every post. Thankfully, I am very stable with prednisone and Imuran, and have a new diagnosis of LIP as of election day.. I have minimal pulmonary fibrosis, BUT am very aware that things can change rapidly with my autoimmune diseases running the show. I am working full time and haven't missed a day for illness in 13 weeks of school. I make sure I have some kind of fun every day. I appreciate every minute of life. This morning at 5:45, I was on the porch letting my dogs out. I looked up and saw a beautiful sight. A fullish moon was beaming with clouds streaming by underneath. Just a small thing, but it was what I needed to make me feel alive. Well, I did need some coffee also! Meeting Bruce and _________ yesterday made my

week! Cheers to you all!

Elisa(LIP & PF due to Sjogren's 11/08)

age 52 Mansfield, TX

Subject: Re: Mini-trip todayTo: Breathe-Support Date: Wednesday, November 12, 2008, 11:55 AM

MBYes, you know them both.....lol. They both had short drives, livedcloser to the restaurant then me. Very interesting restaurant.Birraporetti' s. Sign on door reads the name and above it says "A GreatItalian Restaurant" and below says "A Heck of an Irish Bar." We just didthe restaurant part but a varied menu and I even ate healthy. I ateSalmon. So did one of the ladies and the other ate chicken. Sooooooooogood. I'm sure no one would have imagined three of us all at differentstages but sharing such a common bond.> >> >> > Going in a little bit to Arlington, TX. It's not far but it's stilla> > trip. Not sure what I'll do but meeting two friends for dinner> tonight.> > After they leave will probably drive back home but could decide to> stay> > there or stop on the way. Just whatever the mood strikes me.Arlington> > is sort of right in the middle of Dallas and Fort Worth. Now, I live> in> > Plano which is north of Dallas. These are all part of the DFW> Metroplex.> > Only about 40 miles which depending on time of day is 45 minutes to2> > hours. That makes it a good place for people to meet since in the>

> southern part of the metroplex, it's in the middle. In the northern> > part, the airport and Grapevine are in the middle.> >> > Arlington doesn't have museums and galleries and such as those are> > pretty much Dallas and Fort Worth. It's more recreational, such asSix> > Flags and The Ballpark at Arlington (home of the Texas Rangers) and> the> > stadium also that the Dallas Cowboys will move into next year, which> > will be the most expensive stadium ever, costing over $1 billion.> Note:> > the Cowboys weren't in Dallas before either, they are in Irving now.> > People get sort of carried away around here with Arenas and Stadiums> as> > American Airlines Center which houses the Dallas Mavericks andDallas> > Stars was the most expensive arena ever when it was built. Now,while> > there is a lot of

public money going into the Cowboys stadium andthat> > expenditure is certainly one that can be questioned, over 70% of the> > money is coming from the Cowboys themselves.> >> > Well, it will be a nice mini-vacation.> >>

Elisa, OK puzzzzzzle almost solved. I know you enjoyed yourself. That is great. Bruce is just super. we really had a good time being with him and everyone. One more to go.. Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." 

Elisa ... oh you lucky thing you. To meet Bruce! I wish I could. I think he is so sweet and special. Don't tell him I said so though.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Mini-trip todayTo: Breathe-Support Date: Wednesday, November 12, 2008, 11:55 AM

MBYes, you know them both.....lol. They both had short drives, livedcloser to the restaurant then me. Very interesting restaurant.Birraporetti' s. Sign on door reads the name and above it says "A GreatItalian Restaurant" and below says "A Heck of an Irish Bar." We just didthe restaurant part but a varied menu and I even ate healthy. I ateSalmon. So did one of the ladies and the other ate chicken. Sooooooooogood. I'm sure no one would have imagined three of us all at differentstages but sharing such a common bond.> >> >> > Going in a little bit to Arlington, TX. It's not far but it's stilla> > trip. Not sure what I'll do but meeting two friends for dinner> tonight.> > After they leave will probably drive back home but could decide to> stay> > there or stop on the way. Just whatever the mood strikes me.Arlington> > is sort of right in the middle of Dallas and Fort Worth. Now, I live> in> > Plano which is north of Dallas. These are all part of the DFW> Metroplex.> > Only about 40 miles which depending on time of day is 45 minutes to2> > hours. That makes it a good place for people to meet since in the> > southern part of the metroplex, it's in the middle. In the northern> > part, the airport and Grapevine are in the middle.> >> > Arlington doesn't have museums and galleries and such as those are> > pretty much Dallas and Fort Worth. It's more recreational, such asSix> > Flags and The Ballpark at Arlington (home of the Texas Rangers) and> the> > stadium also that the Dallas Cowboys will move into next year, which> > will be the most expensive stadium ever, costing over $1 billion.> Note:> > the Cowboys weren't in Dallas before either, they are in Irving now.> > People get sort of carried away around here with Arenas and Stadiums> as> > American Airlines Center which houses the Dallas Mavericks andDallas> > Stars was the most expensive arena ever when it was built. Now,while> > there is a lot of public money going into the Cowboys stadium andthat> > expenditure is certainly one that can be questioned, over 70% of the> > money is coming from the Cowboys themselves.> >> > Well, it will be a nice mini-vacation.> >>