RemedySpot.com

Re: Media and other talk shows

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Blueberri:I understand having reserved optimism about the Oprah show this coming Tuesday. From what some of the contributors posted regarding what happened during filming, its easy to doubt Oprah's affection for this cause.But my hope for this show is that the mention of it will have an unforeseen impact. Who knows who might be reached? Perhaps someone who is suffering undiagnosed and can relate to the description. And we really can't predict who might adopt this as a "pet cause" and become a champion for Vulvar disorders.That's my "devils advocate" take on what you wrote, Blueeberri. A big part of me also agrees 100% with what you wrote. :) blueeberri@... wrote: I just don't think the people we want to reach are watching the daytime talk shows. Doctors are working, people with the money for the funding are working. The daytime talk shows are geared towards housewives and people that don't have jobs. BlueeberriCreate a Home Theater Like the Pros. Watch the video on AOL Home.

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Guest guest

There are people who watch these shows during the day that are

not just for people who don't have jobs or are housewives.

My gynecologist's office for example will sometimes have some of

the talk shows on in the afternoon, and some of the ladies that

come in there and are sitting there watching while waiting for

appts are working women.

As for the people that we want to reach such as doctors don't

watch the shows at night either. And in the case of many

doctors they are not always home at night. They are often on

call which means that they may have to run to the hospital at a

moment's notice.

Kristy :)

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total

Access, No Cost.

http://tc.deals.yahoo.com/tc/blockbuster/text5.com

Guest guest

With TiVo nowadays, people watch their favorite shows any old time. I have Oprah and Dr. Phil Tivo'd. It's great, if I'm not interested, I just erase without watching, which worries me about this show being advertised as a show on Sleep Disorders and oh yeah, that mystery woman with the question.

love, MOlly

Re: Media and other talk shows

There are people who watch these shows during the day that arenot just for people who don't have jobs or are housewives.My gynecologist' s office for example will sometimes have some ofthe talk shows on in the afternoon, and some of the ladies thatcome in there and are sitting there watching while waiting forappts are working women.As for the people that we want to reach such as doctors don'twatch the shows at night either. And in the case of manydoctors they are not always home at night. They are often oncall which means that they may have to run to the hospital at amoment's notice.Kristy :)____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _You rock. That's why Blockbuster' s offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. http://tc.deals. yahoo.com/ tc/blockbuster/

text5.com

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.