RemedySpot.com

Re: burning discharge and medication

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I had discharge, itching, burning. I tried antidepressents, meds, nothing worked. SO I tried the candida diet with nystatin antifungal and my itching and burning went away. When I started eating processed foods again, the itching and burning came back. I do not always test positive for yeast but it is the only treatment that keeps me from itching and burning. I also tested on the low side of testosterone. All of my issues started after going on the birth control pill which I have since stopped taking. The pill along with the antibotics wrecked havoc on my body balance. I would recommend seeing a natural medicine doc if you are not having luck with conventional doctors.

susanDelicious ideas to please the pickiest eaters. Watch the video on AOL Living.

Hi Kristy, this is just a suggestion, but have you ever been checked for Lichen Planus? Some of the ladies on here have it and they have described having lots of yellowish discharge that causes inflammation. Seems like the Lichens: Sclerosus and Planus can tend to be mis or undiganosed. Have you ever tried an antihistamine temporarily just to see if it reduces any of the inflammation. I sure hope you find answers soon. Hugs, Chelle