RemedySpot.com

The latest

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello all,

Just thought I'd give you all an update on my "job" caring for my buddy Virginia. She's the nearly 81 year old mother of a good friend. She has many many health issues and increasing dementia. Fortunately for my sanity and overall stress level things are wrapping up, at least for my close involvement in the situation. We've visited several assisted living facilities in the past week or so and Virginia has made a choice and a deposit has been made on her new living quarters at a lovely place in Chapel Hill, NC. It's about 10 minutes from her currrent house in Durham. I'll probably be working more instead of less over the next couple of weeks as we all do what has to be done to get her moved over but then I'm done.

I'm taking good care of me right now, not pushing, going to bed early and just being aware of my overall stress level. I will make adjustments in what I do depending on how I feel but it's important to me to finish this out.

In other news I finished my antibiotic on Monday, went back to the doctor on Tuesday to be checked and have a chest xray. I got the all clear so that makes me very happy. I feel pretty good, a little tired but good and I'm looking forward to next week when my parents are going away for a couple of days and I have the house to myself!

Beth-Moderator

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 06/08