RemedySpot.com

Re: Just want to let everyone know

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thank you for letting us know. I'm so sorry to hear this. I am sending much love and strength to you and your family

Love Ze xx>> > This is Kim's sister . I just wanted to let you all know that> speak to her on here that she passed away Sunday Nov 9. She was put on> life support and when they tried to put a feeding tube in and chest> tubes she went into cardiac arrest. She was brain dead by Sunday> morning and we took her off life support that afternoon. She did not> want to be left on the machines per her wishes.> > If anyone wants to do anything you can send donations to Leukemia and> Lymphoma Society in her honor.> > > Thank you all for being friends to her she will be missed> > Love> > >

Thank you for letting us know. I'm so sorry to hear this. I am sending much love and strength to you and your family

Love Ze xx>> > This is Kim's sister . I just wanted to let you all know that> speak to her on here that she passed away Sunday Nov 9. She was put on> life support and when they tried to put a feeding tube in and chest> tubes she went into cardiac arrest. She was brain dead by Sunday> morning and we took her off life support that afternoon. She did not> want to be left on the machines per her wishes.> > If anyone wants to do anything you can send donations to Leukemia and> Lymphoma Society in her honor.> > > Thank you all for being friends to her she will be missed> > Love> > >

:

I want to let you and your family know how saddened I am by 's passing. She was so young to have suffered as much as she had. Her fight was an inspiration to others. I know that she is already in God's presence and I will pray for you and your family.

Bob IL

Just want to let everyone know

This is Kim's sister . I just wanted to let you all know thatspeak to her on here that she passed away Sunday Nov 9. She was put onlife support and when they tried to put a feeding tube in and chesttubes she went into cardiac arrest. She was brain dead by Sundaymorning and we took her off life support that afternoon. She did notwant to be left on the machines per her wishes.If anyone wants to do anything you can send donations to Leukemia andLymphoma Society in her honor.Thank you all for being friends to her she will be missedLove

So sorry to hear about 's passing.Pink Joyce IPF 3/06 Pennsylvania

Subject: Just want to let everyone knowTo: Breathe-Support Date: Tuesday, November 11, 2008, 2:45 PM

This is Kim's sister . I just wanted to let you all know thatspeak to her on here that she passed away Sunday Nov 9. She was put onlife support and when they tried to put a feeding tube in and chesttubes she went into cardiac arrest. She was brain dead by Sundaymorning and we took her off life support that afternoon. She did notwant to be left on the machines per her wishes.If anyone wants to do anything you can send donations to Leukemia andLymphoma Society in her honor.Thank you all for being friends to her she will be missedLove