RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: [Sher

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Patti ... I almost missed your post here. Thanks so much for checking up on me.

I'm thinking you may have read on other posts what the pulmo said yesterday: I'm stable and increased SOB he thinks is either abdominal or cardio. I've had both checked not long ago...nothing there either.

I'm so tired of the round of Drs again.

The Ativan has helped.

Yes I had a flu shot, about 2 weeks ago.

Nurse said it was a "three in one"... ??????

Patti, you are not to wordy. You often apologize for thinking you are. Now I can be wordy...lol. If I get on a roll I can write a whole page. lol.

Hope today is doable for you friend.

LOve

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Re: [sher> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Sher, I go through the intense pain at times. Mine is from NAC> > > > or tessalon pearls. Seems like any meds like that> > > > > just puts me in the bathroom and in terrible pain. So I take> > > > nothing for an extended time. Well,�antibiotics�I do> > > > > take for whatever time is called for. Other that that I take> > > > nothingggggg. My 02 is it.. I have told my Dr.> > > > > I am never going to the hosp. so she better be ready to send> > > > whatever I need to the house.. true.�> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > I am so sorry you are having the pain. I too hate the side> > > > effects. When my fibromylgia was so bad I could hardly walk I> > > was> > > > put on sooo much. I don't think I want any again.. not for now> > > > anyway.> > > > > You take care and let your body catch up with you..�> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Love & Prayers, Peggy> > > > > Florida, �IPF/UIP 2004> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > "I believe that friends are quiet angels�who lift us to our> > > > feet,�> > > > > when our wings�have trouble remembering how to fly."�> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

I'm thinking you may have read on other posts what the pulmo said yesterday: I'm stable and increased SOB he thinks is either abdominal or cardio. I've had both checked not long ago...nothing there either.

The Ativan has helped.

Patti, you are not to wordy. You often apologize for thinking you are. Now I can be wordy...lol. If I get on a roll I can write a whole page. lol.

LOve

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Re: [sher> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Sher, I go through the intense pain at times. Mine is from NAC> > > > or tessalon pearls. Seems like any meds like that> > > > > just puts me in the bathroom and in terrible pain. So I take> > > > nothing for an extended time. Well,�antibiotics�I do> > > > > take for whatever time is called for. Other that that I take> > > > nothingggggg. My 02 is it.. I have told my Dr.> > > > > I am never going to the hosp. so she better be ready to send> > > > whatever I need to the house.. true.�> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > I am so sorry you are having the pain. I too hate the side> > > > effects. When my fibromylgia was so bad I could hardly walk I> > > was> > > > put on sooo much. I don't think I want any again.. not for now> > > > anyway.> > > > > You take care and let your body catch up with you..�> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Love & Prayers, Peggy> > > > > Florida, �IPF/UIP 2004> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > "I believe that friends are quiet angels�who lift us to our> > > > feet,�> > > > > when our wings�have trouble remembering how to fly."�> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

The Ativan has helped.

LOve

Oh Jack ... what a ninny you are! Thanks so much for the tender "My Mama Sher". Tears welled in my eyes.

Well, here is my horse story too.

I used to love to go visit an aunt and uncle who lived in the country w/horses and a huge barn filled with hay that my cousins and I would play in..

I was not an experienced rider and one day we kids went to the top of a fairly wooded hill and we went began to start down, my cousin Ronnie smacked my horse on the rump and he fairly flew up and down that hill. Me screaming all the way. We stopped in front of the barn with my legs/arms over his neck and me under. Oh, they thought that was a riot!

Re: Re: [sher> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Sher, I go through the intense pain at times. Mine is from> NAC> > > > > or tessalon pearls. Seems like any meds like that> > > > > > just puts me in the bathroom and in terrible pain. So I> take> > > > > nothing for an extended time. Well,�antibiotics�I do> > > > > > take for whatever time is called for. Other that that I> take> > > > > nothingggggg. My 02 is it.. I have told my Dr.> > > > > > I am never going to the hosp. so she better be ready to> send> > > > > whatever I need to the house.. true.�> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > I am so sorry you are having the pain. I too hate the side> > > > > effects. When my fibromylgia was so bad I could hardly walk I> > > > was> > > > > put on sooo much. I don't think I want any again.. not for> now> > > > > anyway.> > > > > > You take care and let your body catch up with you..�> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Love & Prayers, Peggy> > > > > > Florida, �IPF/UIP 2004> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > "I believe that friends are quiet angels�who lift us to> our> > > > > feet,�> > > > > > when our wings�have trouble remembering how tofly."�> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>