RemedySpot.com

(No subject)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Is anyone on just 10 mg of prednisone? I have been on 10 for a long time. I would love to get off , they keep telling me my breathing would get worse. Also sometimes I feel like I have lost half of my brain cells. I can't remember, forgetful cannot remember how to do things. Programs on the computer I could do without thinking now I cannot remember can't concentrate. I am told it is because I don't excercise my brain, I use to read a lot now I cannot finish a book no a chapter. I hardlyl ever get to leave the house. I getted winded just walking to the door. Oh yeah once you are this bad your friends disapear, they all say "if there is anything we can do anything just call" I probably sound like a big complaining cry

baby. I am really not like that it is just I know how long and late stage I am and what I use to do and what I do now. I know everyone is probably feeling this way too so help me about the concentrating.

Amy