RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Sher...Cause of Death

Rate this topic

Guest guest

We are all different aren't we.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

A little correction> > > > To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. com> > > > Date: Monday, October 13, 2008, 3:46 PM> > > >> > > >> > > > The pictures Jack sent are of his GRANDdaughters. ..notdaughters.> > > Sure pretty at any rate...> > > >> > > >> > > > MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.> > > > Nasturtiums> > > > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> > > >> > >> >>

I have lost a lot of loved ones in my 70 years on this earth. It surprises me how often death bed promises are not kept. I've told you that I lost my husband May 14, 2008.. He made requests and got promises from family members who have chosen to ignore his desires. I'm not being a wet blanket here, just telling you that a death in a family will be dealt with by the living any old way they please. Yes, I'm bitter and still angry at a whole lot of folks. I made sure to do everything he wanted.. but, I cannot control others and I am so very disappointed in them. Bottom line is.. I look forward to reunions in Heaven and seeing my Saviour face to face and just know that those I leave behind will do as they please. My sister asked me today if I had reconciled one particular grievance in my heart and I just asked her if Hell had frozen over yet. I'm still mad mad mad. What's wrong with me? Sorry if I have spoken out of turn on this subject.. I'm a lurker and this series of conversations" jerked me out of my lurk". I love you all and pray for you... Gale in TX IPF 10/06

Re: Re: Sher...Cause of Death

We are all different aren't we.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.

Nasturtiums

Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

A little correction

> > > > To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. com

> > > > Date: Monday, October 13, 2008, 3:46 PM

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > The pictures Jack sent are of his GRANDdaughters. ..not

daughters.

> > > Sure pretty at any rate...

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.

> > > > Nasturtiums

> > > > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

McCain or Obama? Stay updated on coverage of the Presidential race while you browse - Download Now!