RemedySpot.com

(No subject)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Everyone!

Yesterday in my little city of Dalton, Georgia a tragedy struck. I was driving to the bank when suddenly I heard a lot of sirens and I could see white smoke rising up a couple of blocks away from my piano studio. Behind the post office, is an old colonial house that has been turned into a law firm. A suicide bomber tried to drive his SUV through the front door of this law firm. He had already thrown one bomb in the building. The law firm had called 911 to report something going on so the police arrived as the bomb exploded. The 78 year old guy, who was trying to bomb the attorneys office had run behind the house when the bomb went off and he was killed. Other bombs in his SUV were not detonated until last night. If all the bombs had gone off, everything in that area would be gone. Fortunately only one bomb went off and only the suicide bomber lost his life. One attorney was airlifted to a burn unit with second degree burns. He had the most serious injuires. Only 3 other people suffered some injuries which were not life threatening. I shudder to think of other places in this area that could have suffered damage: A school across the street, the post office, etc. Everyone here is in shock. Please pray for our city to heal. Fortunately the deranged 78 year old man was upset at the lawsuit his son had filed against him. Tomorrow the healing will take place when we go to church and tomorrow afternoon at the high school. This has never happpened in Dalton and it is so scary.

Toodles

Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl