RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Sher...Cause of Death

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Bruce ... no funeral for me either. Now here is my unusual request... I will be cremated and some of my ashes will be planted in a tub of nasturtiums. They are hardy, bloom where they are planted, a riot of color and grow in any kind of soil. I will just go on and on and on... lol

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

A little correction> > > To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. com> > > Date: Monday, October 13, 2008, 3:46 PM> > >> > >> > > The pictures Jack sent are of his GRANDdaughters. ..not daughters.> > Sure pretty at any rate...> > >> > >> > > MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.> > > Nasturtiums> > > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> > >> >>

Gale... I don't think you have 'spoken out of turn' and I know what you say is frequently the case. It hurts doesn't it.

We've spoken before about grief and it hasn't been very long since died.

I think as long as we do what we think honors a deceased loved one and we keep our promises that's all we can count on.

I'm sorry a grievance keeps you mad mad mad. Anger hurts and I know you have enough hurt...

Are you back to normal yet after Ike?

Hannah went to her first Homecoming Dance last night! I'll send you a picture as soon as I get one. She was so tickled...her first strapless long dress...red yet, for my shy granddaughter. lol

Take care friend.

Love ya.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

A little correction> > > > To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. com> > > > Date: Monday, October 13, 2008, 3:46 PM> > > >> > > >> > > > The pictures Jack sent are of his GRANDdaughters. ..notdaughters.> > > Sure pretty at any rate...> > > >> > > >> > > > MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.> > > > Nasturtiums> > > > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> > > >> > >> >>

McCain or Obama? Stay updated on coverage of the Presidential race while you browse - Download Now!

Gale/Bruce ... I learned in training that anger is not a true feeling in itself...it's a conclusion. "I'm angry...because...".

This gets to the gut of the feeling of anger.

There. That's my sermon for the day.

Love ya both.

A little>> > correction>> > > > > > To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups.>> > com>> > > > > > Date: Monday, October 13, 2008, 3:46 PM>> > >>> > > > >>> > > > > >>> > > > > > The pictures Jack>> > sent are of his GRANDdaughters. ..not>> > daughters.>> > > > > Sure>> > pretty at any rate...>> > > > > >>> > > > > >>> > >>> > > > > MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.>> > > > > >>> > Nasturtiums>> > > > > > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already>> > there!>> > > > > >>> > > > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> >>