RemedySpot.com

Re: Oprah Show

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Kristy Sokoloski wrote: >>>>The problem is when it comes to a number ofwomen's health topics. When some of these topics have come upthere have been mistakes as well, and in the case of the lasttime vulvodynia was mentioned on the show it was veryembarrassing for her which is why she laughed. I feel that this show will not air at all because of whathappened in 1999. I think anytime there is a show on a subject such as this, there will probably be some mistakes. But I try to look at the bigger picture...overall awareness for Vulvar Pain is the key. I really think there is a good possibly that the show will air. 1). The NY Times article reached a huge audience 2). Tyra's show may have brought about some

competition 3). The NVA is truly trying to reach larger media outlets and I think they are gaining more recognition 4). The fact that the Oprah Show even has a form to fill out on this subject (with the word Vulvodynia) is huge! I am very Hopeful that this show will come to pass. ~Chelle

Kristy Sokoloski wrote: >>>>The problem is when it comes to a number ofwomen's health topics. When some of these topics have come upthere have been mistakes as well, and in the case of the lasttime vulvodynia was mentioned on the show it was veryembarrassing for her which is why she laughed. I feel that this show will not air at all because of whathappened in 1999. I think anytime there is a show on a subject such as this, there will probably be some mistakes. But I try to look at the bigger picture...overall awareness for Vulvar Pain is the key. I really think there is a good possibly that the show will air. 1). The NY Times article reached a huge audience 2). Tyra's show may have brought about some

competition 3). The NVA is truly trying to reach larger media outlets and I think they are gaining more recognition 4). The fact that the Oprah Show even has a form to fill out on this subject (with the word Vulvodynia) is huge! I am very Hopeful that this show will come to pass. ~Chelle