RemedySpot.com

Anyone used CT in Clinton, CT?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

We are headed there on Tues with Logan. Just wondering if anyone has

anything positive or negative to share about them. It is over a three

hour drive for us, so I am hoping it will be worth it.

Amy in NY

I have heard that they are wonderful, some members really had wonderful results. We went to the Paramus CT. Just make sure that Logans ortho is experienced. I know that new orthos need to train to learn but my view is " not on my kids head"! If you are driving so far, I would call them on Monday and ask what ortho you are scheduled with and how long they have been working there. I would ask to switch my appointment to the most senior ortho. Just my opinion. Since I was drive 45 to 1:30 to NJ from LI I asked the experience of the ortho I was getting and made sure she was the one I wanted. Take care and good luck. I am sure you will love the results. Tammy"a.merrigan" <amerrigan8@...> wrote: We are headed there on Tues with Logan. Just wondering if anyone has anything positive or negative to share about them. It is over a three hour drive for us, so I am hoping it will be worth it. Amy in NY

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Hi Amy,

We live in NH and drove over 3 hours each way to the cranial tech office in Clinton, CT. My daughter wore two DOCbands from 10 months of age to 17.5 months of age. The two technicians while we were there were and Lynn. Lynn is much more personable... and interacts with kids better. We mainly saw ... who is cordial and nice, but pretty aloof with kids.. however, she knows what she's doing and is very skilled. Over time, she began to warm up :o) We had no complaints with either of them... so much so that we were willing to travel 3+ hours each way every two weeks to get service from them... when we could have easily gotten banded for a Starband or other manufacturer locally in Boston. We feel we got the best of care there. And would do it all over again.

Also, the lady who works in the financial/billing office (sorry, forgot her name) was a wealth of information. I credit her with the fact that we got both bands covered 100% by our insurance, AETNA. She knew all the ins and outs.. and little inside bits of info that we needed so as our claim could not be denied. She has experience with all the insurance companies and knows their little quirks they like to deny people on.

HTH.. best of luck to you,

Colleen

Peyton 26 months, right tort, plagio, 2 DOCbands, tort release surgery sept 2007

Anyone used CT in Clinton, CT?

We are headed there on Tues with Logan. Just wondering if anyone has anything positive or negative to share about them. It is over a three hour drive for us, so I am hoping it will be worth it. Amy in NY

Hi Amy

What part of NY are you from? I was just wondering if the CT in

Paramus, NJ would be closer to you?

Mom to CJ- 22mo old

Doc Band Graduate 9/2007

>

> We are headed there on Tues with Logan. Just wondering if anyone has

> anything positive or negative to share about them. It is over a

three

> hour drive for us, so I am hoping it will be worth it.

> Amy in NY

>

, We are near Saratoga Springs, NY. Clinton is a little over 3 hours while Paramus is a little over 2.5. We figured it probably would be about the same with traffic.

Thanks to those who have given us some great ideas/info so far regarding our appointment.

Amy

Logan right torticollis/ left plagio

Plagiocephaly From: cathyl65@...Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 03:43:54 +0000Subject: Re: Anyone used CT in Clinton, CT?

Hi AmyWhat part of NY are you from? I was just wondering if the CT in Paramus, NJ would be closer to you?Mom to CJ- 22mo oldDoc Band Graduate 9/2007>> We are headed there on Tues with Logan. Just wondering if anyone has > anything positive or negative to share about them. It is over a three > hour drive for us, so I am hoping it will be worth it. > Amy in NY> Watch “Cause Effect,” a show about real people making a real difference. Learn more

We go to CT in Clinton and love it!! We had our initial consult with Lynn and all of our adjustments have been with . We are very happy with our choice to drive 1.5 hours rather than use Hanger in our town. The entire process has been a very smooth one and we are so pleased with our results!! I think thursday will be our last adjustment!! Good luck and if you have any questions feel free to email me. Good luck!"a.merrigan" <amerrigan8@...> wrote: We are headed there on Tues with Logan. Just wondering if

anyone has anything positive or negative to share about them. It is over a three hour drive for us, so I am hoping it will be worth it. Amy in NY

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.