RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: for those who didn't band....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi there Becky, We only have about one month left before we have to decide if we band or not. Repo has worked great with our son to reshape his head but now he still has a flat spot on the back of his head. I would be curious to know if you would have pictures to share with us. That could help us decide if we will band as we are curious to know how much of the head is actually growing out without the band and we don't have anything to compare it too. Friends and family have told us they had similar problems but eventually it went away but we can't compare as we don't know how pronounce their children were before. Thank you! AmelieBecky <res103198@...> wrote: Hi Jen. I repo'ed my dd starting from when she was about 3 and a half months old. I never took her for a consult so I had no idea what her measurements were or what they are now. And I don't regret not knowing. I look at her head and I know that she looks great now. I took progress pics of the top of her head so that I could compare where we came from to where we were at any given time. Just from eyeballing her head, I know that she looks great. If you think you can trust your own judgement, then you prob don't need the actual measurements. JMHO.As far as when she graduates, I don't think my dd ever "graduated." I think that repo just became a matter of habit to us and I don't know when we actually stopped

doing it. :)HTHBecky, repo mod, repo grad>> I haven't banded my 7mo daughter, she is responding well to > repositioning, although her progress has slowed down as she has gotten > older. the most dramatic results have been on her head, but i have > also seen her asymetry improve. i'm just not sure how things look when > they are corrected. her eyes look good, and the pt said her ears are > just a bit off. she also seems to have a crooked smile at times. so , > my question is, has anyone else done this and seen the same things, and > w/o having the expertise of CT to do measurements, how do you know when > things are truly corrected? she still needs to be repositioned, i'm > just not sure when people stop

if they don't have a band "graduation" > date.> > jen>

Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new