RemedySpot.com

Re: : baby monitors

Rate this topic

Guest guest

HI everyone was wondering if anyone can reccomend a really good video baby monitor that has long range capabilities. We're going on vacation and staying in a condo that apparently is right on the beach and I need a monitor that has long range capabilities. I Have heard people say that the Summer infant video monitor is great. I was online and saw mixed reviews for the Graco Imonitor plus it says only up to 600 ft. Anyone have any hints?Thanks LISA , somerville, ma

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

I have the summer and like it alot. For peace of mind I also use the angel care under mattress monitor that makes a loud sound if the baby ever was to stop breathing. I love this monitor much more than the video. I am bad but If you only need it for the vacation I would keep the box and return it afterward if you only used it for a few days. -Marie DiFonzo Kelley <sscutch@...> wrote: HI everyone was wondering if anyone can reccomend a really good video baby monitor that has long range capabilities. We're going

on vacation and staying in a condo that apparently is right on the beach and I need a monitor that has long range capabilities. I Have heard people say that the Summer infant video monitor is great. I was online and saw mixed reviews for the Graco Imonitor plus it says only up to 600 ft. Anyone have any hints?Thanks LISA , somerville, ma Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

We have the Summer Video Monitor...we love it (and have 2...one for

our big boy and one for our baby due in another month)! They are

great about returns if you have any problems. We actually returned

our monitor after a year because the picture was horrible (after

time)...for $40 they sent us a brand new one but had we returned it

sooner (before a year) they would have sent us a new one free. They

truly stick by their product. I'm not sure about the range. Now

that our son is in a big boy bed, I like it so I know if he is

standing or getting out, etc. When he was an infant, I loved

knowing if the swaddle blanket was undone or if he lost his

pacifier, etc. Just a thought too, depending on your phone the

monitor may or may not work so you'd definitely want to check that

too.

HI

everyone was wondering if anyone can reccomend a really good video

baby monitor that has long range capabilities. We're going on

vacation and staying in a condo that apparently is right on the

beach and I need a monitor that has long range capabilities. I Have

heard people say that the Summer infant video monitor is great. I

was online and saw mixed reviews for the Graco Imonitor plus it says

only up to 600 ft. Anyone have any hints?

> Thanks

> LISA , somerville, ma

>

> ---------------------------------

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with

Mobile. Try it now.

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with

Mobile. Try it now.

>

I just thought of something. We first bought the hand-held and

thought it was absolutely horrible so the 2 that we have and love

are the TV looking ones. The problem with the those is that they

have to be plugged into a wall which won't help for what you are

wanting it for.

Good luck in finding a portable video monitor.

HI

> everyone was wondering if anyone can reccomend a really good video

> baby monitor that has long range capabilities. We're going on

> vacation and staying in a condo that apparently is right on the

> beach and I need a monitor that has long range capabilities. I

Have

> heard people say that the Summer infant video monitor is great. I

> was online and saw mixed reviews for the Graco Imonitor plus it

says

> only up to 600 ft. Anyone have any hints?

> > Thanks

> > LISA , somerville, ma

> >

> > ---------------------------------

> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with

> Mobile. Try it now.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ---------------------------------

> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with

> Mobile. Try it now.

> >

>

We also have the Summer Video monitor. It is wonderful. It has a great night time picture.

Re: : baby monitors

I have the summer and like it alot. For peace of mind I also use the angel care under mattress monitor that makes a loud sound if the baby ever was to stop breathing. I love this monitor much more than the video. I am bad but If you only need it for the vacation I would keep the box and return it afterward if you only used it for a few days. -Marie DiFonzo Kelley <sscutch (DOT) com> wrote:

HI everyone was wondering if anyone can reccomend a really good video baby monitor that has long range capabilities. We're going on vacation and staying in a condo that apparently is right on the beach and I need a monitor that has long range capabilities. I Have heard people say that the Summer infant video monitor is great. I was online and saw mixed reviews for the Graco Imonitor plus it says only up to 600 ft. Anyone have any hints?Thanks

LISA , somerville, ma

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Are you planning on leaving the baby in the room and going far away (to the beach or pool). Be careful of this, remember the little girl Madeline from London who was taken when her parents were down at dinner less than a football field away. I personally would not leave your rental condo without all your family members camera or not. We live in a world filled unfortuately with sick people looking to take advantage of our kids. Tammy Kelli Geronime <kgeronime@...> wrote: We also have the Summer Video monitor. It is wonderful. It has a great night time picture. Re: : baby monitors I have the summer and like it alot. For peace of mind I also use the angel care under mattress monitor that makes a loud sound if the baby ever was to stop breathing. I love this monitor much more than the video. I am bad but If you only need it for the vacation I would keep the box and return it afterward if you

only used it for a few days. -Marie DiFonzo Kelley <sscutch (DOT) com> wrote: HI everyone was wondering if anyone can reccomend a really good video baby monitor that has long range capabilities. We're going on vacation and staying in a condo that apparently is right on the beach and I need a monitor that has long range capabilities. I Have heard people say that the Summer infant video monitor is great. I was online and saw mixed reviews for the Graco Imonitor plus it says only up to 600 ft. Anyone have any hints?Thanks LISA , somerville, ma Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Hey- yeah after I wrote this- I did some thinking and digging. I thought that condo itself had it's own pool almost like a private house but no it's a community pool so there's NO WAY I would leave him. I am so neurotic about that stuff too- I don't even like to leave him home when we have to go out!Tammy Sabs <princessluau@...> wrote: Are you planning on leaving the baby in the room and going far away (to the beach or pool). Be careful of this, remember the little girl Madeline from London who was taken when her parents

were down at dinner less than a football field away. I personally would not leave your rental condo without all your family members camera or not. We live in a world filled unfortuately with sick people looking to take advantage of our kids. Tammy Kelli Geronime <kgeronime > wrote: We also have the Summer Video monitor. It is wonderful. It has a great night time picture. Re: : baby monitors I have the summer and like it alot. For peace of mind I also use the angel care under mattress monitor that makes a loud sound if the baby ever was to stop breathing. I love this monitor much more than the video. I am bad but If you only need it for the vacation I would keep the box and return it afterward if you only used it for a few days. -Marie DiFonzo Kelley <sscutch (DOT) com> wrote: HI everyone was wondering if anyone can reccomend a really good video baby monitor that has long range capabilities. We're going on vacation and staying in a condo that apparently is right on the beach and I need a monitor that has long range capabilities. I Have heard people

say that the Summer infant video monitor is great. I was online and saw mixed reviews for the Graco Imonitor plus it says only up to 600 ft. Anyone have any hints?Thanks LISA , somerville, ma Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search. Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.