RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Wild and Crazy Heat Rash

Rate this topic

Guest guest

That does make sense. Thanks for the info. I just don't want to give up without a fight. Gracie was making progress before all of this began!christineashok <christineashok@...> wrote: could she be allergic to the band and it took a while to react? Ihaven't heard of heat rash being this bad. some babies are allergic.from what it seems like here babies are allergic to starband more thandoc,but I don't remember any babies allergic to hanger. It

probablydoes happen though,since I imagine the materials are the same or similar. -christinesydney 2 yrs starband grad>> My seven month old daughter, Gracie, has been in her Hanger helmet for > two months. The first month she had no red marks, and I thought the > process was going to be "smooth sailin'". For the last month, though, > she has developed a heat rash in various places (mostly the holding > spots) on her head. I am getting pretty discouraged because she was > making alot of progress in the beginning, and I don't want to lose > ground, or give up, because of a rash. Obviously, she is not wearing > the helmet during flare ups (which is most of the time right now). > Hanger is working with us to do whatever can be done.> > I am

wondering if anyone else (no matter what type of band) has > experienced severe heat rash. When I say severe, I mean a bubbly, > oozy, itchy, and all around yucky mess (sorry to be so graphic). My > pediatrician said Gracie's head needs to "breathe" more. We have been > using methods to help it heal, but it comes right back.>

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.