RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: She was out of her helmet for 6 weeks...now she's back in it again.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

This is my major fear I am so sorry to hear that this happened to you. Does she have torticollis that may be causing her to lay only in one position.? Good luck, Tammychristineashok <christineashok@...> wrote: Hi ,I remember Savannah graduating. Regression isn't common, but it doeshappen. I'm sorry you have to deal with it. There are probably just ahandful of parents in that situation since I joined the group 1.5years ago. I hope she does well again this time. Our ortho told usthere is no clear

reason why some babies regress and other don't.Let us know how she does.-christinesydney 2 yrs starband grad>> Is it common for children's heads to regress after getting out of their > helmets? My daughter was in her helmet for 5 months. She did great > and we saw fantastic results. We got out of it and at 4 weeks out, > noticed her head was starting to flatten in back and the sides were > starting to protrude again. > > Now she's been back in it again for three weeks, and there's already a > noticeable difference again. She's going to be 14 months old on the > 30th. > > Any advice? Is this common?> > > mother to Savannah>

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.