RemedySpot.com

Re: Provider at CIRS Palo Alto

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi - I am surprised. Bob is not as congenial as AMy but after awhile was fine - I just love Amy - ask for her.

Provider at CIRS Palo Alto

Hi all,

My son Cody (8 mos.) had his Starband eval with Bob last week. We know

that Cody's head measures off the charts but Bob was like "WOW, his

HEAD IS HUGE!" and told me that he'd be off the charts as an 18 mo. old

then went on and on for a while about it. I was like "ok, I get it my

kid has a big head, can we move on?" I got the feeling that Bob's

overall demeanor isn't very pleasant, he got very irritated that Cody

wouldn't hold his neck straight for the scan (torticollis, hello!) and

now we're having him do his fitting next week. I've heard good things

about Amy, but figured we should give Bob one more shot. Actually no

one at the office was very friendly to us. Were they having an off day

or was I? Anyway, any feedback would be great!

Thanks!

More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail!

We saw Bob also, he treated my son for about 4 months, before we had a disagreement and I switched to Amy (she ended up only seeing him for his last two appointments). I would tell you that bob has horrible bedside manners, however I believe he's an excellent Orthoist. My son's head shape went from 12mm assymetrt to 3.8 ( I know it's horrible, but I think that was his final number). If you can handle his bad manners, I think he would do fantastic. Amy is also great, but I don't have much personal feedback to pass along. She and I had awesome conversations, and I know she wasn't surprised when I told her why I switched, I think she gets it a lot. I'm surprised though that you had a bad experience with Sharon, the receptionist too. She's not super attentive but she was always friendly. I would also like to say, the new office is MUCH nicer than the last office they

had.......the new one has toys bought in the last 10 years ha ha. I would give them another try, is the starscanner fixed? We had our 6 mth follow up appt cancelled in November because the scanner had broken. I still really want to get it done to see if my son regressed at all......after 8 mths, i'm STILL paranoid. Good Luck, and please feel free to ask any questions. I just moved and got my internet working again so I'll try to check email as much as I can. Mother to , Starbanded 1/11/07 thru 05/23/07, soon to be mother to baby Jordan who is due 1/29, however is more than welcome to come any time now ha haaleshiremom2269 <aleshiremom2269@...> wrote: Hi all, My son Cody (8 mos.) had his Starband eval with Bob last week. We know that Cody's head measures off the charts but Bob was like "WOW, his HEAD IS HUGE!" and told me that he'd be off the charts as an 18 mo. old then went on and on for a while about it. I was like "ok, I get it my kid has a big head, can we move on?" I got the feeling that Bob's overall demeanor isn't very pleasant, he got very irritated that Cody wouldn't hold his neck straight for the scan (torticollis, hello!) and now we're having him do his fitting next week. I've heard good things about Amy, but figured we should give Bob one more shot. Actually no one at the office was very friendly to us. Were they

having an off day or was I? Anyway, any feedback would be great!Thanks! "In the depths of winter, I finally found there was in me an invincible summer."