RemedySpot.com

Re: Candida: test at home and the cure....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Very interesting Cindy...I'll try it.

BTW, LOL on the lugie, lol.

Ivy

-- Candida: test at home and "the cure"....

Hey all

One of my hubby's friends (a guy!) has Candida and he thinks he's had it most of his life. His sister has it as well. He named a bunch of symptoms, but a few were fatigue and joint pain. He said there is an easy at-home test you can do to see if you have Candida.

Put out a glass of water and let it sit at room temp overnight. First thing in the morning, before you drink anything or brush your teeth, spit into the glass (not a lugie, just regular saliva.) If it spreads out across the top of the water, you're fine. If it starts falling into the water like tentacles, then you have Candida. I had my hubby do it as a control - his was fine and the saliva spread across as it should. Mine looked like a giant jellyfish in the water with huge tentacles falling to the bottom. NONE of my other doctors even mentioned Candida until someone (I'm sorry, I can't remember who) mentioned my symptoms (itching, no burning or odor) sounded like Candida.

My husband's friend said ThreeLac is a blend of probiotics specifically designed to eradicate the yeast that causes Candida. I just received mine in the mail yesterday and took my first dose today. The woman on the phone when I ordered it was extremely helpful. She said it generally takes 4-6 months for the Candida to get under control. She said when taking the ThreeLac, I should avoid vinegar, alcohol and sugar which feed yeast, but I don't necessarily have to competely avoid bread and cheese since the ThreeLac is so powerful.

On their website, they also talk about the dead yeast providing food for the still-living yeast, and they recommend fiber to help wash the dead yeast out so the live ones can't feed on it. Loclo is the one they recommend. They also have a product called Oxygen Elements that infuses cells with oxygen to kill the yeast who may have escaped the digestive tract and gotten into the blood or tissues. I got those as well. Here is the link to the order page and you can click on the product to learn more about it: http://www.stopyeast.com/order-page.html. There is a lot of great info on the website, so I encourage you to read that as well to really get a good understanding of the process behind the products....

Ivy, I remember you saying you had similar symptoms to me, so if you're willing to give this a try, hopefully it will help both of us!

Cindy