RemedySpot.com

Re: I am very sad tonight my friends!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Lou,

I'm so sorry to hear of your cousin's passing. I will keep your family in my prayers.

Hugs to you,

Beth-Moderator

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 06/08

I am very sad tonight my friends!

This afternoon my very dear cousin passed away at home in Hospice from Kalispell MT as he had fast moving small cell lung cancer for the past 1 1/2 years. He just kept fighting and fighting, and I have been calling him every Sunday now for over a year. He used to want me to make him laugh. There were 7 of us cousins, we are all PA dutch pretty much and were raised for many years together in SD on farms there. We have remained close over the years and was the crazy one like me, we could have been twins I think. We thought the same, and laughed the same and our sense of humors were magnetic to each other.His son Dave called me this evening at 6pm, our time, and said he was with the Lord now. I had just spoken to 's brother Noel in Bridgewter, SD this afternoon for about an hour. We really had a good talk. had 5 children and believe it or not they all live near him still

in Kalispell MT. Very close family. 's son Dave told me that the last 3 days at home that his Dad was in terrible pain, and the cancer had spread everywhere, from an MRI last week. Hospice set up a bed at their home and the hospice nurse has taken care of cancer patients during their final days for 43 years now. Dave said she has been great, very compassionate but told us like it is. No fooling around. Just before passed, his son went over to him and his Dad could not even speak, but muffled the words, "much pain". It broke Dave's heart. I wish I could give them all a hug. I know when we lose one of "our best" in here and they are all "best" that you feel so helpless and desolate. Alone. But knowing that is now with the Lord and free of pain that he is loving every minute of it. He used to work in the gold stake mines in Lead SD where they make the black hills gold. Dr. thinks that

could be the reason now for the cancer. Who really knows. Doesn't matter anymore about that anyway.I will always have wonderful memories and no one can erase your memories of your family, can they? It kind of gives me some encouragement though of the Hospice organization as Dave told me quite a few things about it. He was pleased.I LOVE YOU THIS DAY !!MARY LOUIPF - 02

Lou,

I am so sorry for your loss. My mother also died of lung cancer and hospice was very kind with her too. It is wonderful that his family were all so close to him. Just knowing how many of you deeply loved him must have made his passing easier. God Bless you Lou and I pray that he helps you through this time of sorrow. R. (52) Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 Carlsbad, California

Subject: I am very sad tonight my friends!To: Breathe-Support Date: Wednesday, October 22, 2008, 6:22 PM

This afternoon my very dear cousin passed away at home in Hospice from Kalispell MT as he had fast moving small cell lung cancer for the past 1 1/2 years. He just kept fighting and fighting, and I have been calling him every Sunday now for over a year. He used to want me to make him laugh. There were 7 of us cousins, we are all PA dutch pretty much and were raised for many years together in SD on farms there. We have remained close over the years and was the crazy one like me, we could have been twins I think. We thought the same, and laughed the same and our sense of humors were magnetic to each other.His son Dave called me this evening at 6pm, our time, and said he was with the Lord now. I had just spoken to 's brother Noel in Bridgewter, SD this afternoon for about an hour. We really had a good talk. had 5 children and believe it or not they all live near him still

in Kalispell MT. Very close family. 's son Dave told me that the last 3 days at home that his Dad was in terrible pain, and the cancer had spread everywhere, from an MRI last week. Hospice set up a bed at their home and the hospice nurse has taken care of cancer patients during their final days for 43 years now. Dave said she has been great, very compassionate but told us like it is. No fooling around. Just before passed, his son went over to him and his Dad could not even speak, but muffled the words, "much pain". It broke Dave's heart. I wish I could give them all a hug. I know when we lose one of "our best" in here and they are all "best" that you feel so helpless and desolate. Alone. But knowing that is now with the Lord and free of pain that he is loving every minute of it. He used to work in the gold stake mines in Lead SD where they make the black hills gold. Dr. thinks that

could be the reason now for the cancer. Who really knows. Doesn't matter anymore about that anyway.I will always have wonderful memories and no one can erase your memories of your family, can they? It kind of gives me some encouragement though of the Hospice organization as Dave told me quite a few things about it. He was pleased.I LOVE YOU THIS DAY !!MARY LOUIPF - 02

Lou, I too am so sorry for your loss. I was just thinking about sending you a post to see what's happening with you. I have been chillin out reading and have been so surprised that the board is so quite.I guess Beth and I just can't leave y'all on your own for a few days..  lolI hope everyone is doing ok. I have a little something going on but I had called my Dr. Monday and started a z pac.hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow. I have Bibles to make.. for heavens sake. NO time to be sick.  lolHave a good week and God Bless you is my prayer tonight. MANY MANY Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  This afternoon my very dear cousin passed away at home in Hospice from Kalispell MT as he had fast moving small cell lung cancer for the past 1 1/2 years. He just kept fighting and fighting, and I have been calling him every Sunday now for over a year. He used to want me to make him laugh. There were 7 of us cousins, we are all PA dutch pretty much and were raised for many years together in SD on farms there. We have remained close over the years and  was the crazy one like me, we could have been twins I think. We thought the same, and laughed the same and our sense of humors were magnetic to each other.His son Dave called me this evening at 6pm, our time, and said he was with the Lord now. I had just spoken to 's brother Noel in Bridgewter, SD this afternoon for about an hour. We really had a good talk. had 5 children and believe it or not they all live near him still in Kalispell MT. Very close family. 's son Dave told me that the last 3 days at home that his Dad was in terrible pain, and the cancer had spread everywhere, from an MRI last week. Hospice set up a bed at their home and the hospice nurse has taken care of cancer patients during their final days for 43 years now. Dave said she has been great, very compassionate but told us like it is. No fooling around. Just before passed, his son went over to him and his Dad could not even speak, but muffled the words, "much pain". It broke Dave's heart. I wish I could give them all a hug. I know when we lose one of "our best" in here and they are all "best" that you feel so helpless and desolate. Alone. But knowing that  is now with the Lord and free of pain that he is loving every minute of it. He used to work in the gold stake mines in Lead SD where they make the black hills gold. Dr. thinks that could be the reason now for the cancer. Who really knows. Doesn't matter anymore about that anyway.I will always have wonderful memories and no one can erase your memories of your family, can they? It kind of gives me some encouragement though of the Hospice organization as Dave told me quite a few things about it. He was pleased.I LOVE YOU THIS DAY !!MARY LOUIPF - 02

Lou

so sorry to hear of your lossPink Joyce IPF 3/06 Pennsylvania

Subject: I am very sad tonight my friends!To: Breathe-Support Date: Wednesday, October 22, 2008, 9:22 PM