RemedySpot.com

Re: Another drive by HI, And Just a thought

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Walt ... boy oh boy, the footprints took awhile to do! Yes, I believe I've left footprints as have we all...

Hope you are doing well friend.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Another drive by HI, And Just a thought

This is what you get from being up at 4 am and only Infomercials on TV

Your legacy, your mark is that footprint you leave in peoples lives that you come in contact with, be it briefly or closely, Family or Friends. Do you know how your mark was left? I see manly three in my life.

The first one I think the most common for me are like footprints in the SAND, sometimes meaningful, sometimes beautiful sometimes sharp and defined but never lasting

The Second one is the one that last for some time but after the test of time it can be easily overlooked you cannot see the footprint clearly in the DIRT and you have to look closely to see that something was in fact there.

The last one (This one I hope to have left at least in one or two places) recently discover ed “somewhere” was clearly defined dinosaur footprints in ROCK that have stood the test of time, there are many theories as to why these remained but no hesitation on what they are. Late one night recently I was thinking about the people in and out of my life and asked myself

.....oooO....................(....)......................)../....Oooo..........(_/.....(...)......................(_/..........................................oooO....................(....)......................)../....Oooo..........(_/.....(....)......................)../......................(_/..........................................oooO....................(....)......................)../....Oooo..........(_/.....(....)......................)../......................(_/....................................... I WAS ....................... HERE ......Did I leave footprints?

Walt, Whidbey Island Wa

IPF, NSIP, UIP, DIP 10/06

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance

Wow Walt! You come up with some mighty profound stuff at 4 am! I like the way you put it and hope I too leave many "stone steps" as my legacy and not just sand ones. Take care- R. (52) Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 Carlsbad, California

Subject: Another drive by HI, And Just a thoughtTo: "Lung" <Breathe-Support >Date: Wednesday, October 22, 2008, 9:44 AM

This is what you get from being up at 4 am and only Infomercials on TV

Your legacy, your mark is that footprint you leave in peoples lives that you come in contact with, be it briefly or closely, Family or Friends. Do you know how your mark was left? I see manly three in my life.

The first one I think the most common for me are like footprints in the SAND, sometimes meaningful, sometimes beautiful sometimes sharp and defined but never lasting

The Second one is the one that last for some time but after the test of time it can be easily overlooked you cannot see the footprint clearly in the DIRT and you have to look closely to see that something was in fact there.

The last one (This one I hope to have left at least in one or two places) recently discover ed “somewhere” was clearly defined dinosaur footprints in ROCK that have stood the test of time, there are many theories as to why these remained but no hesitation on what they are. Late one night recently I was thinking about the people in and out of my life and asked myself

.....oooO.... ......... .......(....). ......... ............)../.. ..Oooo... .......(_/.... .(...)... ................. ..(_/.... ................. ......... ............oooO.. ......... .........(....). ......... ............)../.. ..Oooo... .......(_/.... .(....).. ................. ...)../.. .................. ..(_/.... ................. ......... ............oooO.. ......... .........(....). ......... ............)../.. ..Oooo... .......(_/.... .(....).. ................. ...)../.. .................. ..(_/.... ................. ......... ......... I WAS ............ ........... HERE ......Did I leave footprints?

Walt, Whidbey Island Wa

IPF, NSIP, UIP, DIP 10/06

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance