RemedySpot.com

Home again

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Just when you thought you were safely rid of me....I'M BACK!

I arrived home about an hour and a half ago, I've only about half unloaded the car but I'm planted in my recliner and it may be an hour or two before I move. tired tired tired.

I will post pictures soon. I did have an awful lot of fun with my family and I miss my sister's brood already. The trip went very smoothly all things considered. But I am glad I plan carefully and give myself plenty of room for error and mistakes and fatigue and even breakage. Things happen and it makes things much less stressful if you've planned ahead for most contingencies.

Bruce you mentioned the moderately priced motel chains and I agree completely. There ones you mentioned are all good. I've found the Choice Motel chain (Comfort Inn, Comfort Inn & Suites, Quality Inn, Sleep Inn, Cambria Suites and a few others that escape me at the moment.) to be really very consistent, clean and comfortable. They also have a fairly generous points program that had earned me several free nights over the last couple of years. As you mentioned, they have a breakfast in the morning, almost always an exercise room where I can use the treadmill and I've found the staff across the chain to be almost always friendly and go out of their way helpful. Last night and this morning I had help unloading and loading my car. A maintanance type gentleman would not leave my side until he was satisfied that I was settled and comfortable. People are for the most part very kind when you need help.

Anywho, I'm back and now have to attempt to catch up!!

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 07/08

Change everything. Love and Forgive

Re: On my way home

BethSure you've left the Comfort Inn now and so next time you read willprobably be time to say welcome home. I see you at Comfort Inn andonline and makes me think of one thing that has pleasantly surprised meon my travels this year. When I use to travel on business, it wasgenerally nice, expensive hotels. I am amazed at the quality and numberof moderately priced chains now with hotels all around. They are clean,nice rooms, wireless internet, business centers if you need, snacksavailable, and some even have breakfast. Among those I've tried are theComfort Inns and Suites, Holiday Inn Express, Hampton Inn (Hiltonproperty), Fairfield Inn (Marriott property). And, there are manyothers. I have also found in these hotels the desk persons and all thestaff to be so responsive and so helpful. Typically, I didn't haveadvance reservations, deciding on the way how far to drive that nightbut

along the highways there were regular groupings of them.Can't wait to hear all about your trip.>> Good morning all,> I'm finally on my way home to North Carolina. At the moment I am inthe Comfort Inn in Onley VA, which is on the lovely Delmarva peninsula.I have just over 250 miles to drive today which is an easy run for me.> I'm feeling well, if a bit tired. This was a long trip for me, about10 days and it's nice to know I can do it. It will however be nice toget home to my own bed and all that stuff about home. Know what I mean?> Love to all!> Beth> Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 07/08>> Change everything. Love and

Forgive>